Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
The SECRET to Selling  Anything Vote_lcapThe SECRET to Selling  Anything Voting_barThe SECRET to Selling  Anything Vote_rcap 
tano1221
The SECRET to Selling  Anything Vote_lcapThe SECRET to Selling  Anything Voting_barThe SECRET to Selling  Anything Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Lazesoft Recovery Suite Professional 4.7.3 Multilingual
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 2:27 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» ON1 Effects 2024.3 18.3.0.15358 (x64) Multilingual
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 2:25 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

»  CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 2024 v15.4.1706.0 (x64) Multilingual
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Rescuezilla 2.5
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 2:16 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» XRECODE3 v1.149 + Portable
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 2:09 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» MediaMonkey Gold v2024.0.0.3020 beta
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 2:06 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» GOM Player Plus 2.3.94.5365 (x64)
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 2:04 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Grub2Win 2.4.0.5 Build 1665
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» HardCopy Pro 4.17.2
The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyHoy a las 1:54 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

The SECRET to Selling Anything

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

The SECRET to Selling  Anything Empty
MensajeTema: The SECRET to Selling Anything   The SECRET to Selling  Anything EmptyDom Oct 27, 2019 12:23 pm

The SECRET to Selling  Anything B39d179998f86822772e36d3e4fe7994
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 303 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 1 hour | Language: English + .srt
Get The Exact Sales Approach You Need To Feel Comfortable With Every Sales Conversation From Now On.

What you'll learn

Why A Sales Script Is So Important
How To Convert Warm Leads Easily
Use A Script That Focuses On Service First
The Ultimate SECRET To Selling Anything, To Anyone, At Anytime

Requirements

No prerequisites. Just an open mind to learning a New, Effective Approach to Sales, that isn't 'Salesy'

Description

If you have a product, service or idea that you have to sell, this course will provide you with the exact approach needed to easily convert a warm prospect into a paying client/customer.

No matter what your 'job' might be, in some way or form, we all now have to be able to sell - even if it's ourselves! The art and skill of selling is one of the most valuable skills you can carry with you and this ultimately leads you to creating more of the things you want in life.

But there are some big challenges stopping most people when it comes to sales, like;

When should I ask for payment?

How do I know if I'm wasting my time with a prospect?

What order should my conversation flow in?

What's the difference between features and benefits of a product?

How do I not sound robotic whilst using a script?

The above are just a few problems that I've come across when training clients on sales which is what inspired me to create this program.

So what is the big SECRET to sales?

SECRET is an acronym for the 6 stages of the sales process that I have personally tried and tested myself to generate over £500,000 revenue in 18 months from selling £250 to £10,000 products & services.

I created the acronym so that while I was in the middle of a sales conversation/appointment, I would never forget which direction the conversation needed to flow to next.

It also meant I never had to read from a script which meant I could always be focused on my prospect!

Some of the things i'll cover in this course are:

How to get the best from this course

Example scripts for each section of the process

Broken-down explanations of the purpose of each section and how to achieve the desired result

How to really uncover your prospects problems/pain

Why you shouldn't just jump in with how amazing your product, service or idea is.

I've loved consulting with this methodology and am really excited to see how it works for you as well! This approach has been tried and tested with services in personal development, healthcare and product based businesses.

On top of that, as I continue to grow, develop and refine my own skill in sales, I will keep updating the videos in this course for free, to make sure you're up to date with the my approach!

Who this course is for:

Entrepreneurs
Graduates
Students
Sales professionals
Coaches
Speakers
Trainers
Anyone who needs to sell

The SECRET to Selling  Anything 00e51482466f71c38eb5a819060f7ff4

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/29b04fcc88d715acffc74d0736f6a8f0/hsc1v.The.SECRET.to.Selling.Anything.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/51B4D9133120295/hsc1v.The.SECRET.to.Selling.Anything.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c1aef7Ab26cBaeA9/hsc1v.The.SECRET.to.Selling.Anything.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.