Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Colorizing Black & White  Photography Vote_lcapColorizing Black & White  Photography Voting_barColorizing Black & White  Photography Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Colorizing Black & White  Photography Vote_lcapColorizing Black & White  Photography Voting_barColorizing Black & White  Photography Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Irix HDR Classic Pro & Pro v2.3.25 64 Bit
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 11:00 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» InPixio Photo Maximizer Pro 5.3.8621.22315 Multilingual
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 10:55 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» InPixio Photo Focus Pro v4.3.8621.22315 Multilingual
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 10:51 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» TFT Unlock Tools 2024 v4.4.2.1
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 10:24 pm por tano1221

» Maxon ZBrush 2024.0.4 (x64)
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 10:18 pm por tano1221

» n-Track Studio Suite 10.1.0.8667 Multilingual
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 10:09 pm por tano1221

» Native Instruments Kontakt 7 v7.10.2 PROPER WiN
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 10:06 pm por tano1221

» Office Installer Plus 1.15 Final
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 9:10 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» ReaConverter Pro 7.809 Multilingual
Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyAyer a las 8:59 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Colorizing Black & White Photography

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Colorizing Black & White  Photography Empty
MensajeTema: Colorizing Black & White Photography   Colorizing Black & White  Photography EmptyVie Oct 16, 2020 9:34 am

Colorizing Black & White  Photography 1e1aa5fc6c7029bc19af00fb64ad77af

Duration: 29m | .MP4 1920x1080, 24fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 332 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn everything you need to be able to start colorizing some old and black and white photography!

I will walk you through the process from beginning to the end and give you some useful tips and tricks that I wish I knew when I first started. At the end of this course, you will havecolorized your own photo and have the skills to colorize and fix many more!

This class is designed for beginners and really anyone who has any interest in learning how tocolorize black and white photography in photoshop. I will be walking you through some shortcuts and tricks that i've learned over the years that have helped improve my workflow and that have helped me create pieces that caught the eyes of some very cool clients! Whether you want tocolorize images for yourself or to make money with, this class will be useful to all of you! And don't worry, I will provide you with all needed material for this project, such as the starting image.

This course is made using the creative cloud version of photoshop, specifically Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 is what I use in this course, however the principles and skills taught in this course can and will apply to other versions as well. You can also download a free trial of Adobe Photoshop CC fromadobe.com
In this course you will learn:
How to use the photoshop interface and tools
How to fix scratches and blemishes in old photos
How tocolorize your images in a non-destructive way
Proper color theory to make the final colorized image look as authentic as possible

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f2d0fd820006eaaed545b39ac5b6b1e2/t3t57.Colorizing.Black..White.Photography.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/008837177B1A563/t3t57.Colorizing.Black..White.Photography.rar

alfafile_net:
http://alfafile.net/file/8Q5HU/t3t57.Colorizing.Black..White.Photography.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.