Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Vote_lcapLaravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Voting_barLaravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Vote_rcap 
Engh3
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Vote_lcapLaravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Voting_barLaravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Vote_rcap 
tano1221
大†Shinegumi†大
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Junio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» K-Lite Codec Pack 18.3.5 Basic/Standard/Full/Mega
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyHoy a las 12:13 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Amped FIVE Pro 2020 Build 18800
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyHoy a las 11:56 am por tano1221

» DriverDoc Pro 2024 1.0.0.4 (x64) Multilingual
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyHoy a las 11:33 am por tano1221

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.27 (x64) Multilingual
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyAyer a las 6:59 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» BackUp Maker Professional 8.307 Multilingual Retail
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyAyer a las 6:58 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Cleaning Suite Professional 4.013 Multilingual Retail
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyAyer a las 6:56 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Secure Eraser Professional 6.106 Multilingual Retail
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyAyer a las 6:56 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» PDF Imager Professional 2.007 Multilingual Retail
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyAyer a las 6:34 pm por Engh3

» IDimager Photo Supreme 2024.1.1.6450 (x64) Multilingual
Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptyAyer a las 6:29 pm por Engh3

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Laravel Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Empty
MensajeTema: Laravel Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices   Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices EmptySáb Jul 31, 2021 1:43 am

Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices 3e1562b0873c151bc8c197214b5490b2
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 48 lectures (4h 44m) | Size: 1.78 GB
Break a Laravel Monolith into Microservices with Apache Kafka and Event-Driven Architecture

What you'll learn:
Event Driven Architecture with Apache Kafka
Multiple Database Connections
Internal Http Requests
Run Docker with multiple networks
Create Custom Laravel Queues
Create Custom Composer Packages
Import Data from multiple databases

Requirements
Good understanding of Laravel

Description
Welcome to Laravel and Kafka: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices Course - the course that will take your Laravel development skills to the next level.

Here are some interesting facts:

The average Laravel developer salary in the US is $92,285

However:

The average Kafka developer salary in the US is $97,500

The average Microservices developer salary in the US is $134,546

This means if you are a Laravel developer you have the potential to increase your salary by up to 40% just by purchasing this course!

How this course works

This course will start with a pre-built monolith, the building of the starting app won't be covered in this course. So in this course, you will start immediately with Microservices Architecture, this course is intended for people that have a solid understanding of Laravel and want to learn in a short amount of time more advanced concepts. I am very clear and precise in my way of teaching so this course won't have unnecessary explanations on my part, I will explain what is needed when it is needed.

If you are interested in learning how the Monolith is created you can check my other courses:

Angular Material, Universal & Laravel: A Rapid Guide

React, Next.js and Laravel: A Rapid Guide - Advanced

Vue 3, Nuxt.js and Laravel: A Rapid Guide - Advanced

In those courses, you will learn how to build a SPA with your favorite frontend framework.

What you will learn in this course

In this course, you will start with a pre-built monolith and you will learn:

What is the Microservices Architecture

How to Configure Kafka with PHP

Internal Http Requests

How to make a Microservice only for Authentication Purposes

Run Docker with multiple networks

Produce Kafka Events to multiple topics

Create Custom Laravel Queues

Create Custom Composer Packages

Import Data from multiple databases

About Me

I'm a FullStack Developer with 10+ years of experience. I'm obsessed with clean code and I try my best that my courses have the cleanest code possible.

My teaching style is very straightforward, I will not waste too much time explaining all the ways you can create something or other unnecessary information to increase the length of my lectures. If you want to learn things rapidly then this course is for you.

If you have any coding problems I will offer my support within 12 hours when you post the question. I'm very active when trying to help my students.

So what are you waiting for, give this course a try and you won't get disappointed.

Who this course is for
Laravel developers curious about the Microservices Architecture

Laravel  Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices 49a8c30f5eeeae6fc570bc5f6409adeb

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/e0bf7f37add2a768b3b3484651ea10a5/588j9.Laravel.Microservices.Breaking.a.Monolith.to.Microservices.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/72b8d8ce340ee7ffc3bce0c82d6fcae3/588j9.Laravel.Microservices.Breaking.a.Monolith.to.Microservices.part2.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/605BfD9925bc247F/588j9.Laravel.Microservices.Breaking.a.Monolith.to.Microservices.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b4Ff81Fd83206992/588j9.Laravel.Microservices.Breaking.a.Monolith.to.Microservices.part2.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/20BD3798F6ACF1D/588j9.Laravel.Microservices.Breaking.a.Monolith.to.Microservices.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2D6519C3B8C60EB/588j9.Laravel.Microservices.Breaking.a.Monolith.to.Microservices.part2.rar

Laravel Microservices: Breaking a Monolith to Microservices

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.