Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner Vote_lcapDelf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner Voting_barDelf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner Vote_lcapDelf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner Voting_barDelf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Runtime GetDataBack Pro v5.70
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyHoy a las 1:31 pm por tano1221

» Toon Boom Harmony Premium 22.0.1 (19338) Multilingual
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» APU Software APU Loudness Compressor 2.6.3
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyHoy a las 1:11 pm por tano1221

» MediaHuman YouTube Downloader 3.9.9.92
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyHoy a las 1:02 pm por tano1221

» 4K Stogram Professional 4.9.0.4680 (x64)
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyHoy a las 12:59 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Allavsoft Video Downloader Converter 3.27.0.8904 Multilingual
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyAyer a las 6:26 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro 14.24.0518 Multilingual
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyAyer a las 6:22 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Rhinoceros 8.7.24138.15431 (x64)
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyAyer a las 6:19 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Gilisoft AI Toolkit 8.7
Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptyAyer a las 5:45 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With Examiner

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner Empty
MensajeTema: Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With Examiner   Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner EmptySáb Sep 24, 2022 1:31 am

Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With  Examiner 77f0a0f1b849816bb9b61eec6eb36ef7

Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 387.01 MB | Duration: 1h 2m

Prepare for french exam

What you'll learn
Get accustomed to the process of the exam
Understand how examiners are going to evaluate you
Practice Listening Comprehension part
Get feedback and advice from instructor and examiner
Requirements
No previous certificate A1 or A2 is needed.
Description
I will help you prepare for DELF B1 and successfully pass it !This is only one part of the 4 parts of the exam. See my other courses on my profile for other parts of the exam.This course is designed for immigration, to access citizenship and have a professional career in French-speaking countries like Canada, France, Belgium and Switzerland. If you have ever considered living and working in those countries, consider signing up for DELF exam.DELF is an official diploma awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify that foreign candidates have achieved a certain level of French. DELF diplomas are for life. They have no expiration date.As I gained certain experience in teaching French as a foreign language, thanks to my face-to-face and online teaching, I wanted to help a bigger number of people. My goal was to share my knowledge, educate, motivate and inspirepeople around the world to learn foreign languages, French in particular.That's why I decided to launch my online course. I'm here to facilitate this process, make it enjoyable and useful at the same time.At the end of the course, you will :Get accustomed to the process of the examUnderstand how examiners are going to evaluate youGet detailed explanations of the Listening partGet feedback from instructor and examinerThis course will help you have a better understanding of the exam and practice the Listening Comprehension part. You don't have to do research, i already did for you. This course will significantly save your time.
Overview
Section 1: Section 1 : Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome message
Lecture 2 General Presentation of the exam
Section 2: Oral Comprehension
Lecture 3 Presentation and advice
Lecture 4 Exercise 1: Understand Interaction between Native speakers
Lecture 5 Exercise 2: Understand professional radio broadcast and recordings
Lecture 6 Exercise 3: Understand public radio broadcast and recordings
Section 3: Additional content
Lecture 7 Interview with examiner
Section 4: Conclusion
Lecture 8 Last message
Foreigners willing to immigrate, access citizenship or work in French-speaking countries

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/215e3cee236b9f897c6950c3bbe4f261/mvges.Delf.B1.Listening.Comprehension..Interview.With.Examiner.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ba5331aA1180ad9a/mvges.Delf.B1.Listening.Comprehension..Interview.With.Examiner.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/AEC16B52525FC61/mvges.Delf.B1.Listening.Comprehension..Interview.With.Examiner.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/mq0lzbt425gd/mvges.Delf.B1.Listening.Comprehension..Interview.With.Examiner.rar.html

Delf B1 Listening Comprehension + Interview With Examiner

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.