Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers Vote_lcapBeyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers Voting_barBeyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers Vote_lcapBeyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers Voting_barBeyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Adobe Audition 2024 v24.4.0.45 (x64) Multilingual
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:47 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» kiloHearts Toolbox Ultimate & Slate Digital Bundle v2.2.4 (x64)
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:40 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Ableton Live Suite 11.3.25 (x64) Multilingual
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:34 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» UCheck Software Updater 5.4.0.0
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:29 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» WinNTSetup v5.3.5
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:20 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 6.20.1 Beta Multilingual
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:16 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Sinamawin 0.1.0
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:09 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Office Timeline Plus / Pro / Pro+ 8.00.05.00 | Add-in
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 11:07 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Adobe After Effects 2024 v24.4.0.47 (x64) Multilingual
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyHoy a las 10:55 am por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers Empty
MensajeTema: Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers   Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers EmptyMar Feb 14, 2023 10:52 pm

Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers 2bff0215e2488e6324850ef1235dae7e
Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers
Duration: 1h 24m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 638 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

If you have used Excel, you will love this class! This 3-class series dives into Coda, a modern productivity tool powering freelance consultants, lean startups, and bigger companies such as Uber.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
A framework for understanding the productivity tools modern businesses and startups use today
The basic features of a modern data and project management platform called Coda used by companies such as Uber
Skills to build your own tools that don't require you to be an Excel guru or computer programmer
How to organize data for your projects including content marketing, HR, operations, and more!
PREREQUISITES
Create a free Coda account by signing in with Google using this special link for Skillshare subscribers
After you have created an account, open the Workbook & Syllabus for this class (copy the doc) with this link or this link
ABOUT
The spreadsheet has not changed much in 40 years, but your team and business have evolved quickly. In today's Slack-a-fied workplace, real-time updates and collaboration are the norm. Why are we still stuck in Excel and Google Sheets?
This class will explore productivity tools that are meant for today's modern worker and team.
This class is meant for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and businesses who need to stay productive with SaaS-based tools over expensive software programs. You will need to have an account with Coda to take this class. Coda is in beta and invite-only, but will be free for Skillshare students.
STEPS TO GET CODA FOR FREE
Make sure you have a Google account
Register with this special link for Skillshare subscribers and click "Sign in with Google"
Follow the on-screen steps to integrate with your Google Drive
Open the Class 1 doc for Skillshare via two methods 1) Copy doc from this link or 2) Open the doc directly with this link (It will say "View-only" in yellow).
If you opened the doc via method 2, click "Copy Doc" in the top-left corner dropdown menu dropdown menu next to the doc title)

Beyond Excel I: Coda as Productivity Tool for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and  Freelancers E4b772d345f2e94e2ffde384426901f5

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/c30f8c954ce3e8550811253ec263a235/kzhku.Beyond.Excel.I.Coda.as.Productivity.Tool.for.Lean.Startups.Entrepreneurs.and.Freelancers.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ad169e60dc9Fefdd/kzhku.Beyond.Excel.I.Coda.as.Productivity.Tool.for.Lean.Startups.Entrepreneurs.and.Freelancers.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/F5FD8497EDCEE6A/kzhku.Beyond.Excel.I.Coda.as.Productivity.Tool.for.Lean.Startups.Entrepreneurs.and.Freelancers.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/8nue7p2yhbqg/kzhku.Beyond.Excel.I.Coda.as.Productivity.Tool.for.Lean.Startups.Entrepreneurs.and.Freelancers.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.