Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native Vote_lcapLearn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native Voting_barLearn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native Vote_lcapLearn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native Voting_barLearn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» O&O SafeErase Professional 19.2.1031 (x64)
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Adobe Acrobat Reader 2024.002.20759 [x86][x64] Multilingual
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 10:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» ON1 Effects 2024.3 18.3.0.15358 (x64) Multilingual
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 10:06 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Adobe Premiere Pro 2024 v24.4.0.62 (x64) Multilingual
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 10:04 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Adobe Media Encoder 2024 v24.4.0.46 (x64) Multilingual
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 10:02 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» GiliSoft Screen Recorder Pro 13.2 64 Bit
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 9:38 pm por ronaldinho424

» Apple iTunes 12.13.2.3 x86 / x64 Silent Multilingual
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 9:34 pm por ronaldinho424

» Apple iTunes 12.13.2.3 x86 / x64 Silent Multilingual
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 9:34 pm por ronaldinho424

» ElegyOS 10 Ultra v2 (x64)
Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyAyer a las 9:27 pm por ronaldinho424

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To Native

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native Empty
MensajeTema: Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To Native   Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native EmptyMar Sep 26, 2023 12:55 am

Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native C2ab95fef9ba9751855293b1f2fd7df6
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 652.72 MB | Duration: 2h 33m

Learn Japanese from zero to understanding conversations, books, anime, manga and co. like a native speaker

What you'll learn
Japanese script as a foundation: Hiragana and Katakana including mnemonic aids.
The best way to learn Kanji: Forget stroke order and pronunciations! I'll explain how you can easily learn Kanji.
Japanese grammar according to the Japanese: You'll find out how native speakers think about grammar. There are no complicated exception rules here!
Learn with your interests: Find out how you can learn with Japanese works like books and series and quickly reach your desired level!
Even objects can do things: Differences between Japanese and Western thought processes in sentence formation.
Analysis of Japanese sentences: You'll learn how to break down Japanese sentences to grasp their meaning.
Understanding Japanese works: Upon completing the guide, you'll be able to understand Japanese works from books to anime and more.
Requirements
No prior knowledge needed: You'll learn the language from zero to using it naturally!
Description
Learn to understand Japanese - called Nihongo in the native language - like a native speaker! For this, you only need very short lessons with me, because I approach it differently than any courses you know: I show you the true logic of the language from the perspective of the Japanese, not the elaborate, Western-adapted explanations you find everywhere else.Here you get the only Japanese course you'll ever need! Because I explain everything to you, starting with the writing system and going up to reading complex sentences.Learn with your hobbies! And you won't bury yourself in dull teaching materials. Instead, you'll learn with books, series, anime, manga, and more. Upon completion, you are at a level where you can read and watch them to continue learning. At first you will still need the help of a dictionary, but over time you become more and more efficient. This is an important step in learning. Most people take a course and always fail at the step of actually applying the language, causing them to forget everything and thus waste their time and money.Conventional teaching doesn't take you seriously! That's because Japanese teaching in the West is not good! As one teacher explained to me, they rely on simplified to completely wrong explanations because they fear learners will leave after a week if confronted with real Japanese. His summarizing statement:"This is, of course, frustrating for the one or two people in a community college course who really want to dig in."And it has tradition: The best Kanji learning method was developed by Heisig, whose university professors also assumed that most learners would learn a few hundred Kanji and then quit. However, this is not a story of the past. Because Heisig is our contemporary fellow and currently lives in Japan.And since even AIs in their explanations only fall back on traditional methods, even they can't give you the knowledge from my course.What do I do differently? Ever since I saw Cure Dollys videos I have been dissatisfied with the state of Japanese teaching methods in the west. Especially after I noticed, that her explanations aren't even unique, but simply not very well known. There are more linguistically oriented books which described the grammar like this years before Cure Dolly appeared, but they aren't used for teaching the language.So I decided to make this information more accessible by creating a course without Dollys infamous and for many people off-putting robot-voice, expand on it and also correct her mistakes. It doesn't explain the language to you the way traditional teaching methods do. Because they use exception rules to justify incorrect grammar. Instead, it is based on the information that is also written in grammars for the Japanese language for native speakers. This reveals the actual logic behind the language to you, allowing you to understand it much faster.Save time, learn more! The logic I show you here is much simpler than traditional teaching. Since I don't have to spend time explaining hundreds of exception rules, my course is also shorter. Therefore, it is not only an easy way for beginners to learn the language, but also worthwhile for advanced learners and experts who have not yet fully internalized some concepts of the language.What you achieve with me: Upon completion of the course, you will have extensive knowledge of the grammar of the Japanese language and can start consuming media in the language to continue learning through immersion and develop a real sense of language. When you continue doing this, you will reach the level of a native.
Overview
Section 1: Overview of Japanese and the basics
Lecture 1 The best way to learn Japanese
Lecture 2 The Japanese writing system
Lecture 3 Learn the hiragana
Lecture 4 Learn the katakana
Lecture 5 What you need to know about kanji
Lecture 6 The best way to learn kanji
Section 2: Basic grammar
Lecture 7 The Japanese sentence structure
Lecture 8 The invisible subject and how it works
Lecture 9 は is not a subject: what the particle is all about
Lecture 10 How to distinguish は and が
Lecture 11 Japanese greeting: Never say 私は!
Lecture 12 いる / える and う: The verb groups and the te form
Lecture 13 The three tenses: Non-past, present and past
Lecture 14 There are no な-adjectives: How do Japanese adjectives really work?
Section 3: Advanced Japanese
Lecture 15 Denial and negation
Lecture 16 The trick to understanding Japanese particles
Lecture 17 The particles に (ni) and へ (he)
Lecture 18 Perspective and desire
Lecture 19 "Conjugation" and the potential "form"
Lecture 20 Sentence structures and giving in Japanese
Lecture 21 The important function of "quotes" in Japanese
Lecture 22 How the Japanese "passive" really works
Lecture 23 Mo, Koto, and adverbs
Lecture 24 The true function of transitive and intransitive verbs
Lecture 25 "Trying" in Japanese and three more particles
Lecture 26 Desu, masu, and how they ruin your japanese!
Section 4: Complex Japanese
Lecture 27 Why けど is not "but"
Lecture 28 The deeper functions of the quotation particle
Lecture 29 The causative and the "causative-passive"
Lecture 30 Distance words: The Ko-So-A-Do-System
Lecture 31 The meaning of te-oku and te-aru
Lecture 32 What's really behind te-ha and te-mo?
Lecture 33 What does datte mean?
Lecture 34 Assumptions and hearsay
Lecture 35 The auxiliary adjectives rashii and ppoi
Lecture 36 Metaphorical comparisons with you and mitai
Lecture 37 Bakari is actually quite simple
Lecture 38 Make it so!
Lecture 39 Conditionals in Japanese
Lecture 40 Limiting words: dake, shika, and nomi
Lecture 41 What's behind yori, no hou, and ippou?
Lecture 42 The Japanese concept of places
Lecture 43 The secrets of the question particle ka
Lecture 44 When No means Yes
Lecture 45 How to understand Japanese sentences
Complete Japanese beginners who are just starting to learn.,Advanced learners who have trouble with traditional explanations.

Screenshots

Learn Japanese Like The Japanese Do - From Zero To  Native 935de0a2b3fba4f2a0453518e89cdf0e

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/3235ed7d5b0578c19a061e2d4bf2cba5/ehaep.Learn.Japanese.Like.The.Japanese.Do..From.Zero.To.Native.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/845716e92b8746D4/ehaep.Learn.Japanese.Like.The.Japanese.Do..From.Zero.To.Native.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/38B49B997BF70F9/ehaep.Learn.Japanese.Like.The.Japanese.Do..From.Zero.To.Native.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.