Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting Vote_lcapHow To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting Voting_barHow To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting Vote_rcap 
tano1221
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting Vote_lcapHow To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting Voting_barHow To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Abril 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» ReaConverter Pro 7.808 Multilingual
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 3:11 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Passper for ZIP 3.9.3.1 Multilingual
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 3:08 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Passper for PDF 3.9.3.1 Multilingual
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 3:04 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Passper for Word 3.9.3.1 Multilingual
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 2:59 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Passper for PowerPoint 3.9.3.1 Multilingual
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 2:51 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Passper for Excel 3.9.3.1
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 2:49 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Print Artist Platinum 25.0.0.13 (x64)
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 2:27 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Silhouette Studio Business Edition 4.5.791
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 2:06 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4 Multilingual+ WinPE
How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyHoy a las 12:32 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor Painting

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting Empty
MensajeTema: How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor Painting   How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting EmptyVie Mar 29, 2024 4:11 am

How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting E27ec736e7046754a7ee1b8bdb9a42c6

Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.51 GB | Duration: 0h 34m

How To Paint Sunflowers - Art Tutorial Watercolor Painting - Yellow Flowers - Easy Beginner Flower Painting

What you'll learn
Students will learn how to use watercolors.
Students will learn how to paint sunflowers.
Students will learn how to paint flowers.
Students will get more comfortable with painting flowers.
Requirements
No painting experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
Description
Hello and welcome all! I'm Sredna Kunowski, an Artist who creates colorful paintings inspired by nature and fantasy. I'm here to encourage and support you on your artist and creative journey. Using the skills I have learned over the years, I share my secrets, tips, and inspire you to create beautiful paintings. Whether you are brand new to the art scene or have years of experience, I hope you have a lot of fun with this tutorial! You will get access to a real time video where I paint and tell you my process along the way. I'll let you know what supplies are used. Select the pdf file called supplies under the resource section to see what you need! You can also check out the reference image there too. Feel free to view the image on your phone or computer, or you can print it out.Follow along with the video and take your time. Feel free to pause if anything feels difficult, you can always come back and work at your own pace. After you are done making your painting, pat yourself on the back for a job well done! Take a walk, have a cup of tea, splurge on a new book, whatever helps you to recognize your accomplishment. Be easy on yourself and don't compare to others, we're all on our unique art journey and let's encourage each other!!Have any questions? Please message me, I am happy to help!Thank you Smile~Sredna
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Sunflower 1 - Part 1
Lecture 3 Sunflower 1 - Part 2
Lecture 4 Sunflower 1 - Part 3
Lecture 5 Sunflower 1 - Part 4
Lecture 6 Sunflower 1 - Part 5
Lecture 7 Sunflower 1 - Part 6
Lecture 8 Sunflower 1 - Part 7
Beginner artists who want to paint flowers using watercolors.

Screenshots

How To Paint Sunflowers 1 - Art Tutorial Watercolor  Painting B1727dd25b3e2c5a42cbc0a02f6b56fd

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/9210ab63a65dcab0b46a8c7c2be0b480/azgnr.How.To.Paint.Sunflowers.1..Art.Tutorial.Watercolor.Painting.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3e97987ec39200f5fc29e3d23c9c236d/azgnr.How.To.Paint.Sunflowers.1..Art.Tutorial.Watercolor.Painting.part2.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/E8BA2C4D5635A61/azgnr.How.To.Paint.Sunflowers.1..Art.Tutorial.Watercolor.Painting.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/0B7523B269511AC/azgnr.How.To.Paint.Sunflowers.1..Art.Tutorial.Watercolor.Painting.part2.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.