Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS Vote_lcapLearn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS Voting_barLearn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS Vote_lcapLearn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS Voting_barLearn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Winxvideo AI 3.1.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 2:38 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 2:34 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS) with QGIS

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS Empty
MensajeTema: Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS) with QGIS   Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS EmptyMiér Jul 10, 2019 11:17 am

Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS 1907091224560102
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 17 | 141 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn GIS, data visualization and spatial data analysis using the QGIS open source GIS tool

Do you want to improve your GIS skills with free open source software tools?

Do you want to get ready for your next GIS job in the geospatial industry?

You are here because you want to learn geographic information systems with open source tools, right?

I am so excited to have you here!

You may have some prior experience in GIS or are just getting started.

In this course, I will help you to get started your geospatial learning journey by walking you through practical exercises using open source software tools.

What makes me qualified to teach you?

I am Dr. Alemayehu Midekisa, PhD and I am lecturer and research scientist at the University of California. I have over 10 years of experience in the geospatial industry. I am also the recipient of one the prestigious NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship. I teach over 10,000 students on Udemy.

In this Introduction to GIS: Spatial Data Analysis with QGIS course, I will help you get up and running a QGIS software. By the end of this course, you will not only master the theoretical concepts of s geographic information systems, but also most importantly equipped with a set of new GIS skills including accessing, processing, analyzing, visualizing and sharing spatial data.

One of the common problems with learning GIS is the high cost of software. In this course, I entirely use open source free software. Additionally, I will walk you through a step by step video tutorials to handle a GIS data in QGIS platform. All sample data will be provided to you as an added bonus through out the course.

Learn Geographic Information Systems (GIS)  with QGIS 1907091224580108

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/11dd28016f39158edd43963805944979/886zp.Learn.Geographic.Information.Systems.GIS.with.QGIS.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/95c34cc7ddbf11382482b3402d72edc1/886zp.Learn.Geographic.Information.Systems.GIS.with.QGIS.part2.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
http://nitroflare.com/view/90F24D287875AB5/886zp.Learn.Geographic.Information.Systems.GIS.with.QGIS.part1.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/217C22F31F812E4/886zp.Learn.Geographic.Information.Systems.GIS.with.QGIS.part2.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.