Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide Vote_lcapHow to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide Voting_barHow to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide Vote_rcap 
tano1221
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide Vote_lcapHow to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide Voting_barHow to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» WYSIWYG Web Builder 19.3 (x64)
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:21 am por missyou123

» WordWeb Pro 10.40
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:20 am por missyou123

» Transcribe! 9.41.2 (x64)
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:18 am por missyou123

» ToneLib MultiComp v2.0.1
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:17 am por missyou123

» ToneLib Metal v1.2.6
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:16 am por missyou123

» Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler 4.6.3 (Win/Mac/Lnx)
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:15 am por missyou123

» Tipard DVD Ripper 10.1.8 (x64) Multilingual
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:14 am por missyou123

» Tipard Blu-ray Converter 10.1.30 (x64) Multilingual
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:13 am por missyou123

» StreamFab 6.1.8.7 (x64) Multilingual
How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyHoy a las 4:11 am por missyou123

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer The Complete Step-by-Step Guide

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide Empty
MensajeTema: How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer The Complete Step-by-Step Guide   How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide EmptyDom Abr 19, 2020 4:46 am

How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide 937acfb3205be711d694d0ff3f41b750

Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 44m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 687 MB

*** If you're interested in becoming a front end web developer, this course IS for you! ***
This course is the result of a web development job study I did and I ended up getting 12 interviews in 12 weeks. Yes, I'm serious. Of those 12, most of them offered me a job and in the end I was able to pick which company I wanted to work for.
The goal was to learn what skills companies are actually looking for, and I found those... and much much more. I found a formula for getting interviews quickly.
I even had The City (that I live in) interview me. Twice!
This course goes over everything I did, in a simple step-by-step guide. You'll learn:
How to find what skills are ACTUALLY in demand in your city
How to filter the noise and bad advice in Facebook groups
The REAL truth about React and Bootstrap
The REAL skills you need to get a job as a front end web developer
If you REALLY need a GitHub account and a portfolio website
How to NOT get stuck on small things (hint: stop being a perfectionist, it's holding you back)
How to find companies that are hiring in your city
Why remote jobs are NOT as awesome as people think
How to apply for your first job
How to manage your first interview
How to manage your nervousness in interviews
How to get TONNES of interviews. I got 12 interviews in 12 weeks.
How to negotiate your salary and how to deal with the dreaded "how much money do you want?" question
What companies are REALLY looking for (hint: it's not what you think)
Can't get any interviews? There's a lesson on how to climb out of that hole
Soft skills vs. technical skills -- which should you focus on?
How to get a job by making friends
What to do once you land your first web development job
This course is action-orientated. If you are willing to do the work, this course WILL work for you and get you a job soon.
You will learn about some nasty truths about getting an interview in any industry and how to handle them. Don't get discouraged when somebody doesn't call you back.
But most importantly, you'll learn the secret to always having a job in web development. Actually, it's not a secret, it's just something nobody openly talks about.
If you're serious about getting a job as a front end web developer then this course is definitely for you.
The new an improved version of this course can be found below. The new course includes updates for 2019-2020 and focuses on web development (frontend and backend), whereas this course is strictly frontend.

How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer  The Complete Step-by-Step Guide E0bbf2bcceefc41ade0c80b3bd6f44ee
Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/118c0bda2c762cc586929d34282b9cee/877jh.How.to.Get.a.Job.as.a.Front.End.Web.Developer.The.Complete.StepbyStep.Guide.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5A1BAF43D467924/877jh.How.to.Get.a.Job.as.a.Front.End.Web.Developer.The.Complete.StepbyStep.Guide.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/955FA00A0De49bfd/877jh.How.to.Get.a.Job.as.a.Front.End.Web.Developer.The.Complete.StepbyStep.Guide.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

How to Get a Job as a Front End Web Developer The Complete Step-by-Step Guide

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.