Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals Vote_lcapCreating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals Voting_barCreating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals Vote_lcapCreating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals Voting_barCreating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond 13.40.860
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyHoy a las 7:40 am por missyou123

» Any Video Downloader Pro 8.8.18
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyHoy a las 7:38 am por missyou123

» All Remixes 1.3.0
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyHoy a las 7:37 am por missyou123

» AIMP 5.30.2554 Multilingual
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyHoy a las 7:35 am por missyou123

» CCleaner 6.25.11131 Pro/Tech/Buss Retail+ CCEnhancer 4.5.7
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyAyer a las 10:10 pm por tano1221

»  ScaleUP v1.4.3 [AE + PR] Win
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyAyer a las 9:52 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Topaz Gigapixel AI 7.2.3 (x64)
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyAyer a las 9:39 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Bandicam 2024 v7.1.2.2451 + Portable (x64)
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyAyer a las 9:31 pm por ronaldinho424

» DirPrintOK 6.99
Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyAyer a las 7:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project Proposals

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals Empty
MensajeTema: Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project Proposals   Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals EmptyMiér Mayo 20, 2020 10:23 pm

Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals 30d542d4097f50d875819d231481407c

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 18 lectures (1h 21m) | Size: 244.5 MB
Business Development God: 3rd Series

What you'll learn:
start-up
product pitch
Seed round pitch
Seed round
Negotiations pitch
B2B sales
project proposal
Brochure
1-pager
investors
investments
business angels
venture funds
Pitch
how to pitch
effective pitch
best pitch
pitchdeck for investors

Requirements
No requirements or prerequisites
Have a dream to change the world

Description
JOIN ME AS I TURN YOU INTO YOUR COMPANY'S BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GOD

Do you want to expand your business or raise funds GLOBALLY?

Have you wanted to FIND A MARKET in a country with a stable currency?

Need help ANALYZING foreign markets and PRICING your products abroad?

Tired of negotiations with potential partners, that do not result in DEAL CLOSING?

If so, this course is designed specifically for you! I want to share my top secret, Russian business development knowledge as to help your company become the next UNICORN.

CURRICULUM

Business Development God course is a comprehensive curriculum divided into 3 parts:

Audit, Strategy & Pricing

SALES FUNNEL, KPIs, FIRST PARTNERS DESCRIPTION

CREATING PITCH DECKS FOR NEGOTIATIONS AND PROJECT PROPOSALS DESCRIPTION (described below)

CREATING PITCH DECKS FOR NEGOTIATIONS AND PROJECT PROPOSALS DESCRIPTION

This is the third course, which will help you determine:

How to structure and make an ideal product pitch deck for potential partners

Which components you should include in your seed round pitch

How to structure 1-pager brochure for a cold e-mail

Techniques for the effective pitch

What to do before, during and after the pitch

AFTER THESE COURSES YOU WILL

Create your first PRODUCT PITCH

Sell your idea to investors with exceptional SEED ROUND PITCH

Send out your first 1-PAGER BROCHURE

PITCH SUCCINTLY

Break the ice with your INVESTORS after the pitch

MY EXPERIENCE AND SKOLKOVO

I work at Russia's Silicon Valley, where we have more than 2000 innovative companies from IT, energy efficiency, industrial and other sectors. Every week I meet 2-3 companies and notice the problems they experience with international and local business development such as long-term vision, lack of financial resources etc. Normally it is my job to help them personally but now I am taking my experience global!

You will learn from personal experience all the ins and outs of international business development and be given personally crafted home tasks to drive that knowledge home. I am dedicated to making this course, and by extension your business a success. I actively monitor the course and will personally answer any questions posted in the Q&A section of my videos. When you sign up for my course, you sign up to become a resident under my wing!

Who this course is for
Start-upers
Founders
Company owners
Students who want to launch their own business
Business Development Managers who want to sell a product
Entrepreneurs who want to sell the idea to investors
CEO
Pupils
Advisors
Start-upers who want to raise capital

Screenshots

Creating Pitch Decks for Negotiations and Project  Proposals 56b6371a3a2b91b7a45008f0b184c772

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d7429e4c9c092ef860e402557f1603fb/zk3l7.Creating.Pitch.Decks.for.Negotiations.and.Project.Proposals.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/7AC8B829D97B78B/zk3l7.Creating.Pitch.Decks.for.Negotiations.and.Project.Proposals.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c6d72f9b1d213C0f/zk3l7.Creating.Pitch.Decks.for.Negotiations.and.Project.Proposals.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.