Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics Vote_lcapThe complete Linux Command Line  Basics Voting_barThe complete Linux Command Line  Basics Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics Vote_lcapThe complete Linux Command Line  Basics Voting_barThe complete Linux Command Line  Basics Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» R-Wipe & Clean 20.0.24634 (x86/x64)
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyAyer a las 10:21 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» n-Track Studio Suite 10.1.0.8705 (x64) Multilingual
The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyAyer a las 10:17 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

The complete Linux Command Line Basics

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

The complete Linux Command Line  Basics Empty
MensajeTema: The complete Linux Command Line Basics   The complete Linux Command Line  Basics EmptyLun Jun 01, 2020 2:36 pm

The complete Linux Command Line  Basics 0b308addfded27e8166f4512aba31ca0

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 lectures (2 hour, 16 mins) | Size: 969 MB
Why not give Linux a try, its Free, Fun, Highly Stable and Free Of Viruses

What you'll learn

Install and Operate Ubuntu and CentOS in an effective and efficient way

Requirements

If you can operate Windows then all you need is the passion to learn these amazing Linux based Operating Systems

Description

In 2001, when I started my career as Telecom Professional, I could barely manage MS Windows. All I knew was how to Power it on and do basic tasks like making Presentation, Word Document and take print outs. Oh Yea! I could also make my way into putting on Video CDs and playing occasional games (NFS, FIFA). Since then, a lot has changed in the world of Operating Systems and in turn for me as well. After my first interaction with Linux in 2002, I've continued on this path and every day, my passion for Linux just gets deeper.

If you are also searching for an alternate Operating System with decades of developments, a system that does not do funny things (read annoying), where ending a process really mean killing it, which is extremely fast to boot and shutdown, which does not invite world of malwares, viruses and Trojans, a system that has got a highly thriving and vibrant community, and which is Free to use and distribute, then my friends Welcome! to the World of Linux.

In this course, I will show you two major flavors (distributions) of Linux, Ubuntu and CentOS. You will be able to:

1. Install and Manage Ubuntu

2. Install and Manage CentOS

3. How to update your system

4. Use everyday / common applications

5. Become a NIX user in just couple of hours

6. Just have fun with your new OS

((First step towards LPIC-1 certification training course that I've uploaded here on Udemy ))

This course is general purpose and is suitable for anyone and everyone. Whether you are a student, a techie or a businessman with little to nil knowledge of Operating Systems, I will take your hand and help you in your journey to the Awesome World of Linux that operates "From wristwatches to supercomputers,". So, without further delay, click on take this course and join the ride.

Who this course is for:

This course is for anybody and everybody who own a PC / laptop
Screenshots

The complete Linux Command Line  Basics 5ade6adc503431da7fe7da75b3a77eef
Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/441bc34723c6e93c5b18ac9a173eb3b2/3atxs.The.complete.Linux.Command.Line.Basics.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/143c0b2234f74072e0bcf49d30f376e7/3atxs.The.complete.Linux.Command.Line.Basics.part2.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F19DCA8287EDE0E/3atxs.The.complete.Linux.Command.Line.Basics.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4380E0BA465A50B/3atxs.The.complete.Linux.Command.Line.Basics.part2.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/616cF6A81dcf5b4C/3atxs.The.complete.Linux.Command.Line.Basics.part1.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5f0793Bbbc9372e1/3atxs.The.complete.Linux.Command.Line.Basics.part2.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.