Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Put "juice" into  your presentations Vote_lcapPut "juice" into  your presentations Voting_barPut "juice" into  your presentations Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Put "juice" into  your presentations Vote_lcapPut "juice" into  your presentations Voting_barPut "juice" into  your presentations Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond 13.40.860
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyHoy a las 7:40 am por missyou123

» Any Video Downloader Pro 8.8.18
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyHoy a las 7:38 am por missyou123

» All Remixes 1.3.0
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyHoy a las 7:37 am por missyou123

» AIMP 5.30.2554 Multilingual
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyHoy a las 7:35 am por missyou123

» CCleaner 6.25.11131 Pro/Tech/Buss Retail+ CCEnhancer 4.5.7
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyAyer a las 10:10 pm por tano1221

»  ScaleUP v1.4.3 [AE + PR] Win
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyAyer a las 9:52 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Topaz Gigapixel AI 7.2.3 (x64)
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyAyer a las 9:39 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Bandicam 2024 v7.1.2.2451 + Portable (x64)
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyAyer a las 9:31 pm por ronaldinho424

» DirPrintOK 6.99
Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyAyer a las 7:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Put "juice" into your presentations

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Put "juice" into  your presentations Empty
MensajeTema: Put "juice" into your presentations   Put "juice" into  your presentations EmptyMar Jun 16, 2020 2:34 am

Put "juice" into  your presentations D4a9243b693ec13d0e212e4674039582

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 333 MB | Duration: 1 hours

What you'll learn
Presenting complex material
Requirements
You already have some experience holding presentations and can deal with complex tables, charts etc.
Description
Did you ever leave a presentation with glazed eyes, buried under an avalance of information? Did you ever struggle to pinpoint what part of a slide the speaker was talking about? Did you ever struggle to understand what the take-home message of a presentation was because there was just too much information?

Are you now in a situation where you have to present complex, data-heavy subjects and would like to avoid inflicting the same on your audience?

Would you like to transfer knowledge to your audience in a way that will be remembered?

Then this course is for you.

This brief workshop will illustrate

how to keep your presentation focused

how to structure the information in your presentation to make it memorable

how to adapt your visuals to make the presentation more dynamic, clear and engaging.

It is an online adaptation of a workshop I've held live. Here's some feedback for the live workshop:

"I was impressed to see how Oliver could take any unfriendly looking set of data and transform it into an engaging, memorable, easy to understand presentation. He brings together competencies in data analysis, information processing and effective communication. If you have a lot of information that you want to communicate effectively or train people to develop these skills then I would highly recommend Oliver as a consultant and trainer."

T. T., International Coach and Management Consultant

"I attended Oliver's workshop called "There's No Such Thing as a Dry Subject". I work as a coach and a trainer so I must admit that I already knew a lot of things about presentations and how to engage an audience BUT Oliver totally surprised me! He delivered such a valuable content about how complex topics can inspire rather than overwhelm the audience. I found his tips so useful in my job and I've definitely seen the results! Thank you so much Oliver for your clarity, competence and well balanced irony!"

E.F., Coach

Who this course is for:
Scientists
Engineers
Marketing managers offering highly complex products
Sales people offering highly complex products.
Executives in high tech and healthcare

Screenshots

Put "juice" into  your presentations 629ff19d99cbed85270b82240f3f02e7

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5470e1cf87465f8ff57992e146d467c5/tjtx5.Put.juice.into.your.presentations.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/AD8F106C7336D80/tjtx5.Put.juice.into.your.presentations.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/ca0bdD1Ba750b702/tjtx5.Put.juice.into.your.presentations.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.