Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Vote_lcapA practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Voting_barA practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Vote_rcap 
tano1221
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Vote_lcapA practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Voting_barA practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Grub2Win 2.4.0.6 Build 1667
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 8:08 pm por ronaldinho424

» Grub2Win 0.9.8.9 Multilingual
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 8:07 pm por ronaldinho424

» Capture One Pro / Enterprise 16.4.1.2127 (x64) Multilingual
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 7:59 pm por ronaldinho424

» Topaz Video AI 5.0.4 (x64)
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 7:51 pm por ronaldinho424

» Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader Pro 5.2.14
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 7:24 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Guitar Pro 8.1.2 Build 37 Multilingual
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 7:22 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Adobe Substance 3D Painter 10.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 7:20 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Ashampoo Snap 16.0.5 (x64) Multilingual
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 7:17 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» IObit Software Updater Pro 6.6.0.26 Multilingual
A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyAyer a las 7:15 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

A practical guide to build a strong connection with kids

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Empty
MensajeTema: A practical guide to build a strong connection with kids   A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids EmptyJue Jun 25, 2020 11:13 am

A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids Add79ffdc3c06d599a97cecfccaa8e8c

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 300 MB | Duration: 34 mins

What you'll learn
How to build a strong connection with kids
The importance of having a strong connection with kids
The attachment cycle
Practical tools for building a strong connection
How to win kids cooperation
The parenting behaviors that you have to avoid which break the connection with kids
How to take care of your self
Requirements
You must take action on what you are going to learn!
Description
Hi, here's who I am and what I do ?

my name is Zeinab Essam I'm a mother , teacher and Parenting Coach.

I have certified as a positive discipline parent educator (CPDPE) , certified positive discipline classroom educator (CPDCE) and certified positive discipline early childhood educator (CPDECE) from Positive Discipline Association in United States.

I help Mothers and teachers to master connection with their kids so they can have a peaceful life .

Have you ever correct a mistake to your kid and said to you I hate you ?

Do you feel that you have a week connection with your kids ?

Have you asked a task from your kids and the answer was NO .

I 'm a teacher and mother I thought that I have to be always firm so my kids listen to me BUT that didn't work with me at all.
Then I found a magical solutions when learnt how to connect first with my kids.
my life now is so peaceful with my kids and students.

I'll share with you a practical guide in this course to have a peaceful life like me.

In this course I will share with you :

How to build a strong unbreakable connection with your kids .

What kids really need from us ?

The importance of building a strong connection with kids

tools to build strong connection with your kids

how to connect before correct kids mistakes

how to win kids cooperation

the parenting behaviors you have to avoid .

Who this course is for:
Parents
Teachers
Care givers
Early childhood educators
New moms
anyone want to build a strong connection with kids
single parents

Screenshots

A practical guide to build a strong connection with  kids 7171f7b0abe5c96aef490c27622c7f68

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/47071d7af0aa4cbb2fc982981b81268e/g6jyf.A.practical.guide.to.build.a.strong.connection.with.kids.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D4A50439918CF7D/g6jyf.A.practical.guide.to.build.a.strong.connection.with.kids.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/c16C0656fd400A5c/g6jyf.A.practical.guide.to.build.a.strong.connection.with.kids.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.