Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World Vote_lcapBuilding Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World Voting_barBuilding Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World Vote_lcapBuilding Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World Voting_barBuilding Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Winxvideo AI 3.1.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 2:38 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 2:34 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern World

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World Empty
MensajeTema: Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern World   Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World EmptyVie Ago 07, 2020 3:41 am

Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern  World F4c4b2108cf3e0c316b6e51fde921477

Duration: 39m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 260 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Don't let your career wait for you

What you'll learn
Practical ways to improve their Negotiation Skills
Why Negotiation skills are so important in the Modern World
How to take their career to the next level

Requirements
No

Description
Have you ever just thought if I could improve my Negotiation Skills I could improve my life. I would be able to negotiate that salary or Promotion and really take my career to the next level. Well the course Building Negotiation Skills in the Modern World is here to do just that. In this course I go through what is Negotiation and why it's so relevant. I also break down some of the key skills for Negotiation and give you practical tips on how to improve them. Now is the time to take the next step in your career so sign up now and take your life to the next level.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who is interested in becoming a better Negotiator
Anyone who wants to a be a leader in their business
Anyone looking to transform their life

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/bfa91ebb0aeba20995af29aec5906150/m80dk.Building.Negotiation.Skills.in.the.Modern.World.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E32D9FE96C6C7DC/m80dk.Building.Negotiation.Skills.in.the.Modern.World.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7bb815D50063944b/m80dk.Building.Negotiation.Skills.in.the.Modern.World.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.