Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step Vote_lcapLearn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step Voting_barLearn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step Vote_lcapLearn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step Voting_barLearn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» ProfExam Suite 8.0.24183.6493
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyHoy a las 1:01 pm por tano1221

» High-Logic FontCreator Pro 15.0.0.2993
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyHoy a las 12:56 pm por tano1221

» Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond 13.40.860
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyHoy a las 8:40 am por missyou123

» Any Video Downloader Pro 8.8.18
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyHoy a las 8:38 am por missyou123

» All Remixes 1.3.0
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyHoy a las 8:37 am por missyou123

» AIMP 5.30.2554 Multilingual
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyHoy a las 8:35 am por missyou123

» CCleaner 6.25.11131 Pro/Tech/Buss Retail+ CCEnhancer 4.5.7
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyAyer a las 11:10 pm por tano1221

»  ScaleUP v1.4.3 [AE + PR] Win
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyAyer a las 10:52 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Topaz Gigapixel AI 7.2.3 (x64)
Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyAyer a las 10:39 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By Step

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step Empty
MensajeTema: Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By Step   Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step EmptyJue Ago 13, 2020 11:23 am

Learn how to draw | Painting birds | Parrots - Step By  Step 45513675e0261aa0ec2cda4aaec9435a

Duration: 1h25m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.06 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Use Autosketchbook to learn how to paint digitally. Some of my top tips can also be applied to hand-drawing.

What you'll learn
In this class, you will learn how to draw birds (we use a parrot as our example) from the very beginning to the very end. We will begin by learning how to find the right reference materials; how to make sketches; drawing the outline of your main illustration; adding the basic colors and finally, how to add detail to make your drawing realistic and eye-catching. You will also get a brief overview of how to use the basics in Autosketchbook pro. You will learn basic and intermediate skills in drawing digitally. Some of these skills can also be applied to hand-drawing.

Requirements
This course is ideal for anyone looking for tips and techniques on how to draw. However, I draw digitally therefore if you have a digital tablet/ display you can draw with that would be useful.

Description
In this class, you will learn how to draw birds (we use a parrot as our example) from the very beginning to the very end. We will begin by learning how to find the right reference materials; how to make sketches; drawing the outline of your main illustration; adding the basic colors and finally, how to add detail to make your drawing realistic and eye-catching. You will also get a brief overview of how to use the basics in Autosketchbook pro.
You will learn basic and intermediate skills in drawing digitally. Some of these skills can also be applied to hand-drawing.
I hope you enjoy this class. If you have any questions or would like some advice/ support on a particular drawing, feel free to contact me.
Thank you and remember, you CAN draw!

Who this course is for:
Beginner digital artists

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ee7364fb0b117eb75a07db5976b3d075/i769i.Learn.how.to.draw..Painting.birds..Parrots..Step.By.Step.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/E1A89F4BB12ED59/i769i.Learn.how.to.draw..Painting.birds..Parrots..Step.By.Step.rar

uploadgig_com:
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/06b193539B2084c7/i769i.Learn.how.to.draw..Painting.birds..Parrots..Step.By.Step.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.