Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing Vote_lcapEntrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing Voting_barEntrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing Vote_lcapEntrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing Voting_barEntrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Nevercenter CameraBag Photo & Pro 2024.2.0
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 7:29 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» QuarkXPress 2024 v20.1.1.57230 (x64) Multilingual
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 7:26 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Harmony Assistant v9.9.8 (x64) Multilingual
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 7:24 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Macrium Reflect 8.1.8017 (Workstation/Server/Server Plus) + WinPE / WinRE (x64)
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 7:22 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» PDF Annotator 9.0.0.917b (x64) Multilingual
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 7:21 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Capture One Pro / Enterprise 16.4.0.2112 (x64) Multilingual
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 5:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» R-Wipe & Clean v20.0.2457 (x86/x64)
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 5:53 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 2024 v22.4 (2909) (x64) Multilingual
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 5:51 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 3D-Tool v16.20 (x64)
Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyHoy a las 5:40 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master Business & Marketing

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing Empty
MensajeTema: Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master Business & Marketing   Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing EmptyMar Oct 06, 2020 3:26 am

Entrepreneurship For Engineers: Master  Business & Marketing 20dc4d4d6bb966b9e9118f41a5fe6e58

Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.53 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 64 lectures (5 hour, 22 mins) | Language: English
Techie, programmer, coder, IT or Computer Science major? Become an entrepreneur & learn business for non-business people

What you'll learn

Smoothly transition from technology to business
Start your own successful business
Add a business dimension to your technical skills
Participate in business and marketing meetings at your company
Grow into a business leader and have people follow your ideas instead of the other way around
Be more than just an employee. Become a founder and CEO and reach a higher potential

Requirements

Please be excited about adding business skills to your engineering background
Be able to do the exercises in the course

Description

Become more than an employee! Turn yourself into a successful founder and CEO, and turn your ideas into a successful business!

I got a Computer Science degree and worked as a software engineer.

But I wanted to learn more about business and have more of a say in business conversations and decisions. Plus, I wanted to turn my ideas into something real and successful.

Plus, you have a bigger earning potential as a business owner than a software engineer who works for the business owner.

That is what you will get in this course - a way to transition from a techie to a full blown, strong entrepreneur.

This course will teach you

How to get business ideas

Introduce you to marketing

Give you many soft business skills

Teach you basics of business communication

Help you feel confident in thinking through business strategies

INSTRUCTOR BACKGROUND

I started as a software engineer with a CS degree, and I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.

BONUSES INCLUDED

* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable

* Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)

* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course

* My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course

* Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured

OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME

What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.

MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

The course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.

Invest in your future. Enroll now.

Who this course is for:

Engineers who want to reach higher potential than to just have a job for the next 30-years
Programmers who want to pursue their own creative ideas, but don't know the best way
Take charge of your own career and make yourself the boss and CEO

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5e69946d1280febdd616413a08f16d1e/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e2db6feefb86ccd8dadee1beca13bbc0/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7a7645c447ac13777714b18b031b9bb8/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part3.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F2868168ECDE640/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/10DA72F893E0F81/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/AA70FC482B1E5B3/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part3.rar

uploadgig_com:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0a70d1c5a17223De/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7640806bDfF0a471/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f4A5939a70eA0d9a/dfbjg.Entrepreneurship.For.Engineers.Master.Business..Marketing.part3.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.