Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop Vote_lcapCreating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop Voting_barCreating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop Vote_lcapCreating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop Voting_barCreating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Winxvideo AI 3.1.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 2:38 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 2:34 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Creating Quick and Easy Mock-Ups in Photoshop

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop Empty
MensajeTema: Creating Quick and Easy Mock-Ups in Photoshop   Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop EmptyJue Oct 15, 2020 8:31 am

Creating Quick and Easy  Mock-Ups in Photoshop 465d00ee6bae07d073135ba467de9992

Duration: 34m | .MP4 1920x1080, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 313 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn everything you need to be able to startcreating stunning mock-ups for you or your business, in photoshop!

I will walk you through the process from beginning to the end and give you some useful tips and tricks that I wish I knew when I first started. At the end of this course, you will havecreated 2 of your own mock-ups and have the skills and know-how to createmany more!

This class is designed for beginners and really anyone who has any interest in learning how tocreate quick and simple mock-upsin photoshop. I will be walking you through some shortcuts and tricks that i've learned over the years that have helped improve my workflow and that have helped me create pieces that caught the eyes of some very cool clients! Whether you want to make mock-ups for yourself or for other clients,this class will be useful to all of you! And don't worry, I will provide you with all needed material for this project, such as the images, sample design, and textures.

This course is made using the creative cloud version of photoshop, specifically Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 is what I use in this course, however the principles and skills taught in this course can and will apply to other versions as well. You can also download a free trial of Adobe Photoshop CC fromadobe.com
In this course you will learn:
How to use the photoshop interface and tools
How tolight mock-ups correctly so that they look real
How tocreate in a non-destructive way
How to manipulate your design to wrap around clothing and people
Properways to save your images for web and for print

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0d8a2c69cea2f061cb760cc843152a34/s8yg4.Creating.Quick.and.Easy.MockUps.in.Photoshop.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/7CF0C7BDA4EF15A/s8yg4.Creating.Quick.and.Easy.MockUps.in.Photoshop.rar

alfafile_net:
http://alfafile.net/file/8QWBX/s8yg4.Creating.Quick.and.Easy.MockUps.in.Photoshop.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.