Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret Vote_lcapExecute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret Voting_barExecute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret Vote_lcapExecute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret Voting_barExecute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret Vote_rcap 
Engh3
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Audified MixChecker ULTRA v1.0
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyHoy a las 3:22 am por missyou123

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.29 (x64) Multilingual
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 10:36 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» LightPDF Editor 2.14.7.17 Build 07.01.2024 Multilingual
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 10:33 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Stellar Repair for Excel 7.0.0.0 (x64)
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 10:32 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» PDF Shaper Premium / Ultimate 14.3 Multilingual
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 10:30 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» EaseUS Partition Master 18.8.0 Build 20240605
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 9:15 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» illustrate TuneFUSION R2024-06-28 Retail
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 9:12 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Xara Designer Pro+ 24.1.0.69698 (x64)
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 8:47 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» UniFab 2.0.2.6 (x64) Multilingual
Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyAyer a las 8:44 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Execute Your Goals 2X Faster using Toyota's Timeless Secret

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret Empty
MensajeTema: Execute Your Goals 2X Faster using Toyota's Timeless Secret   Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret EmptyLun Oct 19, 2020 5:07 am

Execute Your Goals 2X Faster  using Toyota's Timeless Secret 5d82fe3851e40e6e4d8584a22f9396af

Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 271 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (36 mins) | Language: English

Your Best Guide to Personal Productivity

What you'll learn

Learn the secret that Toyota used to become the best car manufacturing company in the world, and use it to execute your goals 2X faster.
Learn the best practices in planning your goals
Learn the best practices in Doing and Acting
Learn the best practices in Checking your goals
Learn the difference between Agile mindset and fixed mindset

Requirements

Action taking mindset
No prior knowledge of Scrum is required

Description

If you have goals gathering dust in your shelve, then this course is for you.

In this course, you will learn the Scrum method of executing goals.

Scrum is based on the idea that whenever you start any project, you should pause and check if what you are doing is leading you to your goals, or to no exit sign.

Most of the software companies adopted this method of executing work faster, after they got dissapointed with their old ways of working.

The name Scrum comes from the rugby game. It has its roots in Toyota. Edward Deming introduced this concept of Plan,Do, Check and Act to the Toyota Production System in the year 1950's. This is secret that made Toyota to be the number one car manufacturing company in the world.

At the end of this course, you will learn the history of Scrum. You will also learn some of the practices in the Planning,Doing ,Checking and Acting phases of the Deming cycle. Applications of this knowledge will enable you to execute your goals 2X faster. It will make you the "Toyota's" of today.

I personally used this method to create this course you are about to uncover. I tracked my small daily goals and tasks using a free online tool called Trello,which you will find in the resources provided. I had my daily meetings and reflection time. The results were astonishingly good. I beat my delivery time hands down. I couldn't be more happy with Scrum-my all time companion in executing any goal.

Gain this unfair advantage today. Start using the Scrum execution method, and usher your goals from the dusty shelves into the universe.

Who this course is for:

Students with goals gathering dust in their shelves

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cfe11717cee2e4bf7da5396e7f21fa94/fti96.Execute.Your.Goals.2X.Faster.using.Toyotas.Timeless.Secret.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/BE3D0FAFD7EEA4B/fti96.Execute.Your.Goals.2X.Faster.using.Toyotas.Timeless.Secret.rar

alfafile_net:
http://alfafile.net/file/8QfJx/fti96.Execute.Your.Goals.2X.Faster.using.Toyotas.Timeless.Secret.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.