Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 Vote_lcapInstalling and  Configuring Windows 10 Voting_barInstalling and  Configuring Windows 10 Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 Vote_lcapInstalling and  Configuring Windows 10 Voting_barInstalling and  Configuring Windows 10 Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond 13.40.860
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyHoy a las 7:40 am por missyou123

» Any Video Downloader Pro 8.8.18
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyHoy a las 7:38 am por missyou123

» All Remixes 1.3.0
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyHoy a las 7:37 am por missyou123

» AIMP 5.30.2554 Multilingual
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyHoy a las 7:35 am por missyou123

» CCleaner 6.25.11131 Pro/Tech/Buss Retail+ CCEnhancer 4.5.7
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyAyer a las 10:10 pm por tano1221

»  ScaleUP v1.4.3 [AE + PR] Win
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyAyer a las 9:52 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Topaz Gigapixel AI 7.2.3 (x64)
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyAyer a las 9:39 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Bandicam 2024 v7.1.2.2451 + Portable (x64)
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyAyer a las 9:31 pm por ronaldinho424

» DirPrintOK 6.99
Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyAyer a las 7:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Installing and Configuring Windows 10

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Invitado
Invitado

Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 Empty
MensajeTema: Installing and Configuring Windows 10   Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 EmptyDom Oct 25, 2020 5:34 am

Installing and  Configuring Windows 10 3128f73da91f1138ae869b34a31ddff1

Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 652 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 34 lectures (2 hour, 11 mins) | Language: English

Learn Installing and Configuring Windows 10 from A to Z

What you'll learn

Hello everyone! My name is Rajan Arora, and welcome to my course, Installing and Configuring Windows 10. This course will introduce you to installing Windows 10 within a traditional non-cloud environment and some of the choices that you'll need to consider upfront. In this course, we're going to see how to check for system compatibility and where to obtain installation media. You'll see how to migrate from a previous version of Windows and how to perform an in-place upgrade or clean installation of Windows 10. I'll use plenty of scenarios to help you understand the differences. I'll also show you how to configure Windows 10 to multi-boot with another operating system. And throughout this course, there'll be plenty of demonstrations for you to see. By the end of this course, you'll have a good understanding of the installation process and be able to choose the most appropriate Windows edition and installation method for your needs. I hope you'll join me on this journey to learn Windows 10 with the Installing and Configuring Windows 10 course here, at Udemy.

Requirements

Familiarity with different Windows Operating System. No prior Knowledge of Windows 10 Required

Description

Hello everyone! My name is Rajan Arora, and welcome to my course, Installing and Configuring Windows 10. This course will introduce you to installing Windows 10 within a traditional non-cloud environment and some of the choices that you'll need to consider upfront. In this course, we're going to see how to check for system compatibility and where to obtain installation media. You'll see how to migrate from a previous version of Windows and how to perform an in-place upgrade or clean installation of Windows 10. I'll use lots of scenarios to help you understand the differences. I'll also show you how to configure Windows 10 to multi-boot with another operating system. And throughout this course, there'll be lots of demonstrations for you to see. By the end of this course, you'll have a good understanding of the installation process and be able to choose the most appropriate Windows edition and installation method for your needs. I hope you'll join me on this journey to learn Windows 10 with the Installing and Configuring Windows 10 course here, at Udemy.

Who this course is for:

Engineers who requires mastery in Installing and Configuring Windows 10 in their organization or at their clients machines

Download link:
Citación :
rapidgator_net:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d467d35207cefdd138856c835a1d8175/b9w39.Installing.and.Configuring.Windows.10.rar.html

nitroflare_com:
https://nitroflare.com/view/6742464B9FA78DC/b9w39.Installing.and.Configuring.Windows.10.rar

alfafile_net:
http://alfafile.net/file/8xwxi/b9w39.Installing.and.Configuring.Windows.10.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.