Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted Vote_lcapHow to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted Voting_barHow to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted Vote_rcap 
tano1221
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted Vote_lcapHow to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted Voting_barHow to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
ronaldinho424
smack
Junio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» ImageGlass 9.1.7.667
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyAyer a las 1:51 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Voxengo Complete Bundle 2024.6
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyAyer a las 1:48 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Wondershare Recoverit 12.6.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyAyer a las 1:47 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 3DP Chip 24.06 Multilingual
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyAyer a las 1:41 pm por tano1221

» Marvelous Designer Personal 2024.1.71.49628 (x64)
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyAyer a las 1:34 pm por tano1221

» TubeMate Downloader 5.17.3 ​​​​​​​ [x86/x64][Español]
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyAyer a las 11:50 am por tano1221

» YT Downloader 9.9.1 Multilingual
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyAyer a las 11:48 am por tano1221

» Adobe Acrobat Reader 2024.002.20895 [x86][x64] Multilingual
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyVie Jun 28, 2024 10:10 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Boris FX Continuum Plug-ins 2024.5 v17.5.1.1404 (Adobe/OFX)
How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptyVie Jun 28, 2024 9:20 pm por tano1221

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing & Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted Empty
MensajeTema: How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing & Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted   How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted EmptySáb Dic 05, 2020 10:41 am

How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing &  Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted B0b8978c95d04b2d83a06c6acc03d6f5

How to Learn: Strategies for Starting, Practicing & Mastering the Skills You've Always Wanted
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 353MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 38mins | SRT/VTT | Language: English
This class is for anyone, any age, who wants to learn something new, reduce their likelihood of quitting a new challenge, or get good at something faster. From my personal learning process to tips on how to deal with the dip in the learning curve, I hope to provide you with impactful and actionable techniques that you can employ immediately to see real results and progress towards your goals.

I'm Mike Boyd, filmmaker and Educational YouTuber, and in this class, I'm going to teach you everything I know about how to master the skills you have always wanted to learn.

Over the last 3 years, I've learned 50 new skills from scratch as part of my "Learn Quick" series on YouTube. Many people have joined me for the journey, with my channel surpassing 100+ million views and 1 million subscribers.

Throughout those years, I kept a journal of what works, what doesn't, and what helps me learn skills efficiently and quickly. This class is a product of that research: my class on how to "Learn Quick" yourself!

In this 40-minute class, you'll learn to:

Cultivate passion
Practice efficiently
Deal with frustration
Train your brain the most effective way
Develop strategies to reduce your likelihood of quitting
Self-diagnose issues

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/d4286e32e0c0c530efb08fd1edc23502/04tef.How.to.Learn.Strategies.for.Starting.Practicing..Mastering.the.Skills.Youve.Always.Wanted.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/72613E95DC6ABC5/04tef.How.to.Learn.Strategies.for.Starting.Practicing..Mastering.the.Skills.Youve.Always.Wanted.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Eb8884fe15190170/04tef.How.to.Learn.Strategies.for.Starting.Practicing..Mastering.the.Skills.Youve.Always.Wanted.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.