Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer Vote_lcapHow to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer Voting_barHow to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer Vote_rcap 
Engh3
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer Vote_lcapHow to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer Voting_barHow to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Audified MixChecker ULTRA v1.0
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyHoy a las 3:22 am por missyou123

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.29 (x64) Multilingual
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 10:36 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» LightPDF Editor 2.14.7.17 Build 07.01.2024 Multilingual
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 10:33 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Stellar Repair for Excel 7.0.0.0 (x64)
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 10:32 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» PDF Shaper Premium / Ultimate 14.3 Multilingual
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 10:30 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» EaseUS Partition Master 18.8.0 Build 20240605
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 9:15 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» illustrate TuneFUSION R2024-06-28 Retail
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 9:12 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Xara Designer Pro+ 24.1.0.69698 (x64)
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 8:47 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» UniFab 2.0.2.6 (x64) Multilingual
How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptyAyer a las 8:44 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

How to Make a Living as a Surface Pattern Designer

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer Empty
MensajeTema: How to Make a Living as a Surface Pattern Designer   How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer EmptySáb Mar 13, 2021 4:42 am

How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer D9b0ff5adb5b6e9aa95c61e3dcbac273

Duration: 1h 3m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 429 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Do you want to know how you can make a living as a surface pattern designer? Then this class is for you! I'm Maja Faber. A full-time surface pattern designer, who has been in your shoes. I also used to wonder about how I could make a living as a surface pattern designer. I know how overwhelming, frustrating, and downright impossible it can feel to build a creative business when you might not even know where to start.

So in this class, I will teach you what I've learned along the way. You'll learn my process and the steps that I've taken to making a living as a surface pattern designer. And I will share my personal tips and tricks, that I wished someone would have shared with me when I first started out.

This class is a guide for beginners that are just starting out, or for you who need some direction in your newly started surface design business. By the end of this class, you will have gained more clarity of what it really means to build a creative business, you'll understand the steps that you need to take and how to build up your business in a sustainable way. You'll learn how you can work towards your goal of making a living as a surface pattern designer and to avoid overwhelm while you do so.

If you are starting your first creative business as a surface pattern designer, or have a dream of doing so one day - this class is for you.

How to Make a Living as a  Surface Pattern Designer 7ace16536b62a0475d8c329110191221

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/5a516a5e27527343fc66977ffc1360e0/fmdsv.How.to.Make.a.Living.as.a.Surface.Pattern.Designer.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/305F2DF659305BB/fmdsv.How.to.Make.a.Living.as.a.Surface.Pattern.Designer.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/CccdC7D5f3b5f790/fmdsv.How.to.Make.a.Living.as.a.Surface.Pattern.Designer.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.