Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life Voting_barThe Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life Vote_rcap 
tano1221
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life Voting_barThe Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate 24.2.05.1 (x64) + VDO
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 9:22 pm por tano1221

» Guitar Pro 8.1.2 Build 37 Multilingual
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 9:17 pm por tano1221

» VueScan Pro 9.8.33 Multilingual+ OCR + Portable
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 9:12 pm por tano1221

» O&O SafeErase Professional 19.2.1033 (x64)
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 9:06 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - Online Installer v3.2.6
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 8:50 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Prima Sketch 1.3.4 Multilingual
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 7:42 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» SketchUp Pro 2024 v24.0.553 (x64)
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 7:37 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Rhinoceros 8.7.24134.3001 (x64)
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 7:34 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» AutoDWG DWGSee Pro 2025 v6.38
The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyHoy a las 7:32 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to Designing your Best Life

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life Empty
MensajeTema: The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to Designing your Best Life   The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life EmptyMiér Mar 17, 2021 9:17 am

The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life 9fea75d6cf63c6ebd68420c22da08566

Duration: 1h14m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.16 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
How To Plan Your Whole Life

What you'll learn
How to Look and Think About What You REALLY Want Out of Life. Not Only the Fast Car or Big House but The Drive and Passion for Life and What It Has to Offer
How To Make A Vision/Dream Board To Keep That Dream Alive
How to Really Visualization Your Future
How to Identify Life Goals?
How to Use Trello (Or Simpler Free Tool) To Keep You on Track
How to Plan Your Day So You Reach Your Long-Term Goals?

Requirements
Willingness to learn
Description
I recently googled "Dwayne Johnson's morning routine" and this came up: " Dwayne Johnson reveals his 4 am workouts and early morning ... ". And I got depressed, no way am I getting up at 4 am to eat white omelet eggs and do a 2-mile run.

Most of us, if we are honest feel lost and distracted about the path our lives take. It's part of the human condition, I guess. Then we (well maybe it's just me) look at people who we believe have their whole lives sorted from waking up at 4 am to being millionaires by the age of 25, having amazing careers, and the list goes on. How I wasn't a millionaire by 25 and I am never going to be getting up at 4 am. However, what I can tell you is I have A PLAN. I really do. I know where I am heading and how I plan to get there. I will probably (and do) feel lost and distracted often. But I have a map that I go back to time and time again that helps me back on the correct path.

In this course I will share with you how I have developed this map, I'll show you exactly what you need to do to get a sense of direction in life and start living with intention, a.k.a. I'm going to show you how to design your whole life and live the best life for you.

This course will help you set and focus on:

Your big, amazing dreams

That bucket list that still just a list

3-year goals

yearly goals

monthly, weekly, daily goals

habits

In this course we will:

Ask what is it you REALLY want to do, I mean...really?

We will look at how we are going to get to that 'thing' that we really want.

How do we plan our lives to get that 'thing', how about our week, or even how do we plan our day? Don't worry this is not about micromanaging our every task, it's about having a clear plan and direction for our lives and trying not to get distracted by other shiny objects.

So, we can start to put our goals into a calendar and start living a SMART life.

See You On The Other Side.....

Who this course is for:
If You Feel Distracted and Lost in Life
If You Feel 'There Must Be Something More Than This'
If You Feel You Need to Review Where Your Life Is at And Where It Is Going
Anyone Who Wants to Learn or Improve Planning Skills
If You Feel Unfulfilled and Need to Get That Zest for Life Back
Folk Who Want A Meaningful Life Plan

The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to  Designing your Best Life 4c3572c1fe13b57f03d366615a763aba

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/0d8010601e9c5a4aa7b1bc7009cf32e9/8s7wt.The.Ultimate.Stepbystep.Guide.to.Designing.your.Best.Life.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/C57E2316838B3CD/8s7wt.The.Ultimate.Stepbystep.Guide.to.Designing.your.Best.Life.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6e0652cAC0A43898/8s7wt.The.Ultimate.Stepbystep.Guide.to.Designing.your.Best.Life.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.