Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
Introduction to Sports  Photography Vote_lcapIntroduction to Sports  Photography Voting_barIntroduction to Sports  Photography Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Introduction to Sports  Photography Vote_lcapIntroduction to Sports  Photography Voting_barIntroduction to Sports  Photography Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» reaConverter Pro 7.818 Multilingual
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 1:16 pm por tano1221

» Radiant Photo 1.3.1.481 Multilingual+ Addon Pack (x64) 
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 1:13 pm por tano1221

» 3delite MP4 Video & Audio Tag Editor 1.0.252.450
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 12:28 pm por tano1221

» YT Saver 7.9.0 (x64) Multilingual
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 12:26 pm por tano1221

» iTubeGo YouTube Downloader 7.9.0 (x64) Multilingual
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 12:23 pm por tano1221

» TubeMate Downloader 5.17.6  [x86/x64][Español]
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 12:21 pm por tano1221

» YT Downloader 9.9.5 Multilingual
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 12:12 pm por tano1221

» Social Media Downloader 7.1.3
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 12:09 pm por tano1221

» SQLite Expert Professional 5.5.15.626
Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptyHoy a las 12:04 pm por tano1221

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Introduction to Sports Photography

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Introduction to Sports  Photography Empty
MensajeTema: Introduction to Sports Photography   Introduction to Sports  Photography EmptySáb Mar 27, 2021 7:14 am

Introduction to Sports  Photography B5eae63b6324ad554f201052509cb16c
Duration: 51m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 587 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to get started in sports photography with this easy-to-follow introductory-level class. Whether you're looking to capture your favourite athletes making the big plays or you're simply out to take some snaps of your kids' or friends' games, I'll teach you everything you need to know to take better sports photos.

We'll cover cameras, lenses and other gear, how to find a sport to shoot, what and how to shoot when you're there, techniques and settings for capturing emotionally powerful action and behind-the-scenes images, things you can do to improve your photos after the game, and even some ways to build relationships and make a little money from your work.

Think of this class as a beginner's guide to sports photography; ideal for anyone who is interested in taking pictures of sports and action, or who has just begun doing so. Each lesson is short, focused and filled with practical examples.

It's helpful if you already know your way around a camera, but not necessary. You don't even have to own a camera to begin the course, but you will need one to complete our class project: find a sport, photograph it, and display a small album of your best action and atmosphere shots.

By the end of the class, you'll be ready to capture all the intensity and excitement of your favourite sports.

My name is Neil Gunner and I've been a sports photographer for over ten years. At the time of writing, I'm an official photographer for several roller derby leagues in Toronto and the surrounding area. I'm also the author of Canada's only coffee table book on the sport of roller derby, called Into Battle.

Introduction to Sports  Photography B65d2b293d427dbade4779afdacc2cea

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/d91c8e8d04bc45f85ce1de6c183924b0/yb6lz.Introduction.to.Sports.Photography.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/922491d87abc54cb98b014db519697e1/yb6lz.Introduction.to.Sports.Photography.part2.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/6F4C06011A73B22/yb6lz.Introduction.to.Sports.Photography.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E68985CAB979C4B/yb6lz.Introduction.to.Sports.Photography.part2.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0ca8C239ae68Ab9c/yb6lz.Introduction.to.Sports.Photography.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e96F1d71ecb06d00/yb6lz.Introduction.to.Sports.Photography.part2.rar

Introduction to Sports Photography

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.