Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Vote_lcapColumn Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Voting_barColumn Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Vote_lcapColumn Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Voting_barColumn Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» R-Wipe & Clean 20.0.24634 (x86/x64)
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:21 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» n-Track Studio Suite 10.1.0.8705 (x64) Multilingual
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:17 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» UniFab 2.0.2.7 (x64) Multilingual
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:16 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Readiris PDF Corporate / Business v23.1.179 (x64) Multilingual
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:10 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» EdrawMax 13.1.0.1152 Ultimate Multilingual
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:08 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» StreamFab 6.1.8.6 (x64) Multilingual
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:04 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Social Media Downloader 7.1.1
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:03 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» MediaHuman YouTube Downloader 3.9.9.92 (0704) (x64)
Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyHoy a las 10:00 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener Plates

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Empty
MensajeTema: Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener Plates   Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates EmptyJue Abr 01, 2021 4:44 am

Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates Ce1622447648bfd3ce5aed89edb4183b
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 8 lectures (1h 12m) | Size: 256.9 MB
Fundamentals of Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener Plates with a Worked Example

What you'll learn:
Basics and general concepts and some practical points of base plate design
Why do we use stiffener plates for base plates?
Fundamentals of anchor bolts and different types of anchorages
Cone failure
Embedment length and edge distance for bolts
Different Stress distributions under the base plates and how do we check the base plate for different situations?
Base plate thickness without stiffeners
Base plate thickness with stiffeners and stiffener checks
Worked example of a real-life base plate design

Requirements
Structural analysis , strength of material and mathematics

Description
In this course, I will explain the full and detailed process of base plates considering different loading conditions.

As per my experience in the industry, I realised that the design of the base plates with stiffeners is still confusing for many engineers, also there are not too many software available to do this design and as a result, engineers will have to spend so much time on doing finite element analysis,

for these reasons, I have decided to create this course to explain the hand calculation process for base plates with stiffeners, and even if you want to use software instead, to be a good structural engineer, you need to understand the underlying theory.

So My general approach in this course is to explain some practical points of base plate design and stiffeners, the reason behind using stiffener plates, also I will explain about cone failure and min embedment length and edge distance required for anchor bolts.

In the next part I will explain in detail about the different Stress distributions under the base plates and how do we check the base plate for each type. Also, we will explain how we can check Base plate thickness with and without stiffeners and how we can check the stiffeners.

Finally, we will have a Worked example of a real-life design to design the base plate with and without stiffeners.

By the end of this course, you will learn about the fundamental and detailed process of designing a base plate.

My goal is to add value to my students by conveying my professional/practical experience as well as explaining the theoretical concept behind the design, so please do not hesitate to ask if you ask any questions through the message box here or any other social media links which are provided in our page.

Also, you will have lifetime access to the course content which means you will receive all future updates and additions free of charge.

Who this course is for
Structural engineering students
Structural engineers
Civil engineering students
Civil engineers
Graduate engineers

Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener  Plates A51be568a8440c10eb5b3eb06fddb56d

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/241c3cb8c0da21236ab09bc653041231/7iylm.Column.Base.Plate.Design.with..without.Stiffener.Plates.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/FA893D3160EBB0B/7iylm.Column.Base.Plate.Design.with..without.Stiffener.Plates.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c978b2d8667A4452/7iylm.Column.Base.Plate.Design.with..without.Stiffener.Plates.rar

Column Base Plate Design with & without Stiffener Plates

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.