Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis Vote_lcapDiscover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis Voting_barDiscover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis Vote_lcapDiscover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis Voting_barDiscover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» OpenCloner Ripper 2024 7.20.131 (x64) Multilingual
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por ronaldinho424

» illustrate TuneFUSION R2024-06-28 Retail
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por ronaldinho424

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyHoy a las 1:22 pm por ronaldinho424

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyHoy a las 1:18 pm por ronaldinho424

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.28
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyHoy a las 4:27 am por missyou123

» Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro 1.6.0 Multilingual
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyAyer a las 7:58 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyAyer a las 7:51 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyAyer a las 7:43 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyAyer a las 7:41 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA analysis

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis Empty
MensajeTema: Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA analysis   Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis EmptyDom Abr 04, 2021 3:47 am

Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis 3b0429b74436e85a4da6e1f4a32f06e0
Duration: 3h 9m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Your family history

Who are your ancestors? Where did they live? What did they do? How did they help to form who you are?

Expect ancestry research to take you to unexpected places as you explore your roots back into the past.

About the course

Maybe you're a complete novice or perhaps you've already started building a family tree. This course will take you from a total beginner to researching with confidence using some of the best tools and information available. As a technologist I'm excited to show how the internet can open a world of data that would once have needed weeks in dusty libraries.

By the end of the course you will know how to:

Create and build a family tree on paper or using free software
Research your ancestors with access to millions of online records
Follow good practices for tree building and record keeping
Use family knowledge, census information, vital records and hints from other researchers
Explore the new field of DNA analysis and what you can learn from it.

Course focus

In this course I'll show how I built my own family tree, with parts back to the 16th century. I'll give practical examples from my own research and a chance to "meet" a few of my ancestors. Their stories inspire me to continue my own research.

The main focus is on UK records, although the course will also be useful in the US and for anyone with ancestors who trace back to the UK. I primarily recommend ancestry.com (ancestry.co.uk) as a tool although I do explore other tools.

I'd love to hear suggestions about areas where I could extend the course to give further advice.

Project

The course is all about how you can explore your ancestors. In every section of the course I suggest practical steps you can take to move your own tree forwards. Each source of data that we explore is a step forward in building your own family tree.

Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA  analysis E265b03f47bf8fee410f91d9ade9da22

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/f4d446548673ee96261b33dd377b77c1/3z3km.Discover.your.ancestors..family.history.from.total.beginner.to.DNA.analysis.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f5ba3b32c484faf008be2a5a82111b67/3z3km.Discover.your.ancestors..family.history.from.total.beginner.to.DNA.analysis.part2.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/BFC1195983A8B1A/3z3km.Discover.your.ancestors..family.history.from.total.beginner.to.DNA.analysis.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/A73A45A9AA9E5A7/3z3km.Discover.your.ancestors..family.history.from.total.beginner.to.DNA.analysis.part2.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/48237A544e5a2c96/3z3km.Discover.your.ancestors..family.history.from.total.beginner.to.DNA.analysis.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5755eF704D1858bc/3z3km.Discover.your.ancestors..family.history.from.total.beginner.to.DNA.analysis.part2.rar

Discover your ancestors - family history from total beginner to DNA analysis

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.