Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
Street Photography from  A to Z Vote_lcapStreet Photography from  A to Z Voting_barStreet Photography from  A to Z Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Street Photography from  A to Z Vote_lcapStreet Photography from  A to Z Voting_barStreet Photography from  A to Z Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
ronaldinho424
smack
Junio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» By Click Downloader 2.4.7 Multilingual
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 10:40 am por tano1221

» Perfectly Clear WorkBench 4.6.1.2670 (x64) Multilingual
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 10:36 am por tano1221

» Gilisoft AI Toolkit 9.1 Multilingual
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 10:24 am por tano1221

» Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2024.002.20895 ​​​​​​​ (x86/x64) Multilingual
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 10:18 am por tano1221

» Windows 10 PE AnkhTech v10.0
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 9:58 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Pulsar Modular Complete Effects Bundle 2024.6.28-TeamCubeadooby
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 9:51 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Moho Pro 14.2 Build 20240604 (x64)
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 9:36 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» High-Logic FontCreator Pro 15.0.0.2992
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 9:33 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Hasleo Backup Suite 4.8.2
Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyHoy a las 9:30 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Street Photography from A to Z

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Street Photography from  A to Z Empty
MensajeTema: Street Photography from A to Z   Street Photography from  A to Z EmptyMiér Mayo 12, 2021 7:28 am

Street Photography from  A to Z 48ed8d80968a55afaf09524d6555c96a
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 23 lectures (2h 42m) | Size: 1.51 GB
Master Street photography - get better in catching the moment, learn how to take the most of each situation

What you'll learn:
You will learn how to take the most of street photography
You will start seeing those small details that may make your photos stand out
You will learn the "secrets" of taking good enough street photos
You will see how to take the most of each situations

Requirements
No requirements - just desire to take photos (with any camera/phone)

Description
Welcome to the Street Photography course! My name is Denis Buchel, I am an experienced photographer and my goal is to help you improve your photography skills.

The course you are about to start will help you improve your photography skills on so many levels!

You will start reading and capturing people's emotions in a better way.

You will start noticing all those small details that will enable you to level up your photos.

You will start analyzing, thinking, choosing and showing your photo work a little bit more precisely.

You will keep enjoying the whole process - because street photography is all around us, it is the world we live in.

During the course I will be explaining everything in a simple and understandable way.

There will be hundreds of examples here. All of the photos you will see are mine. The stories I'll be sharing, the experience, the difficulties I've faced, the roundabout I've found... these are things you can't learn by the book.

You need some inside info let's say. Well, with 15 years into the photography world - into street photography mainly - I am here now to share what I've learnt, what I've discovered, what I've proved to be working.

If still wondering why you need to dig deeper into street photography mainly - in a word: because it's magic. In Street photography, it's a second that you have at your disposal - it trains your reactions, it trains your perceptions, it trains your concentration, it trains your flair for composition. Is it worth being good at these? Absolutely, yes!

Let's get started!

PS: The course is recorded by Vyara G., that's why you'll hear a female voice one you start it.

Who this course is for
Everyone who is interested in Photography
Everyone who wants to get better in Street photography

Street Photography from  A to Z 6ab0630518740fa0b023085ad445e7d7

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/0385936e37b395682038c10cedddf78f/4rk0b.Street.Photography.from.A.to.Z.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6b604493b36c7932d52e0305e0ba2829/4rk0b.Street.Photography.from.A.to.Z.part2.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/19868eea388Df1Cf/4rk0b.Street.Photography.from.A.to.Z.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/629350d94865967d/4rk0b.Street.Photography.from.A.to.Z.part2.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/5DE414A79CBA922/4rk0b.Street.Photography.from.A.to.Z.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9F47432DF12FD59/4rk0b.Street.Photography.from.A.to.Z.part2.rar

Street Photography from A to Z

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.