Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation Vote_lcapMOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation Voting_barMOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation Vote_lcapMOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation Voting_barMOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Steinberg HALion 7.1.0
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 12:36 pm por tano1221

» Red Burner 17.8 (x64)
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 12:30 pm por tano1221

» Advanced SystemCare Pro 17.5.0.255 Multilingual
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 12:11 pm por tano1221

» eXtreme Karaoke 2024 + SoundFont Julio
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 12:07 pm por tano1221

» ProfExam Suite 8.0.24183.6493
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 12:01 pm por tano1221

» High-Logic FontCreator Pro 15.0.0.2993
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 11:56 am por tano1221

» Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond 13.40.860
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 7:40 am por missyou123

» Any Video Downloader Pro 8.8.18
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 7:38 am por missyou123

» All Remixes 1.3.0
MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyHoy a las 7:37 am por missyou123

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and Transformation

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation Empty
MensajeTema: MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and Transformation   MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation EmptyDom Jun 20, 2021 2:57 am

MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation 7cec3160109164be2524706d2f4b8e56
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz
Language: English | Size: 1.65 GB | Duration: 1h 16m

What you'll learn
This course will take you on a trip to Greece and other exciting places while teaching you ACTIONABLE TECHNIQUES that will help you achieve your goals!
The instructor is authentic, and the LECTURES ARE SHORT, AND RIGHT TO THE POINT that will motivate you, inspire you and give you food for thought
Requirements
Most lectures are filmed outdoors. For the best experience, you MUST use Captions (CC).
Description
After writing my book "Supercharge Your Motivation and Performance", I traveled to Greece and the Greek islands to rest and visit family and friends. While I was there, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to create a series of short videos to promote the book. However, recently I realized that these moments of wisdom could actually become a perfect course.

There is nothing more powerful than sharing the wisdom of ancient philosophers from the top of Acropolis in Athens. And there is nothing more impactful than talking for BIG goals and the effort it takes than having behind me a mega-yacht. The wind of Mykonos gives you the urge to live and enjoy life in a way that you do not get anywhere else, and flying 35,000 in the air makes you realize that anything is possible...and gives the inspiration for one more lecture while people around are sleeping!

Throughout my lectures, I talk about regrets, the importance of being open to change, and other important topics. While some of the topics may be considered as "common sense", they take a different meaning after the pandemic. Who doesn't have regrets for all the things they didn't do before the pandemic? I DEFINITELY DO! In one of the lectures, I made a silly fashion video to address the importance of being open to change. I remember saying that if we are not open to change, then change will come and find us anyways. How correct was I? Look what happened with all the dramatic changes that are happening around the world. Change does not wait for anyone!

If you seek inspiration, motivation, and tips for personal development and transformation this course is perfect for you. This course starts with a visual experiment that shows why it is always important to have positive thoughts and continues with lectures recorded in various places in Greece, and Canada. I also include a few surprises that I'm sure you will enjoy!

Register to my course and learn actionable techniques that will help you achieve your goals!

Who this course is for:
If you are looking for a source of motivation, inspiration and actionable tips to achieve your goals, then this course is perfect for you!

Screenshots

MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and  Transformation 6cc3a7cc6d11f80204f18479f5fcaf2e

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/d72c087da9fe842b9cf34ce388306cba/ja40d.MOMENTS.OF.WISDOM.Personal.Development.and.Transformation.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ad3905a498e002cd828e6a3a1da825b4/ja40d.MOMENTS.OF.WISDOM.Personal.Development.and.Transformation.part2.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/551bB3a20Eb499a2/ja40d.MOMENTS.OF.WISDOM.Personal.Development.and.Transformation.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/cebfcea8Dd8A2eaf/ja40d.MOMENTS.OF.WISDOM.Personal.Development.and.Transformation.part2.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/2E23FC6B4ECA133/ja40d.MOMENTS.OF.WISDOM.Personal.Development.and.Transformation.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/806CCBA3B3ABA2D/ja40d.MOMENTS.OF.WISDOM.Personal.Development.and.Transformation.part2.rar

MOMENTS OF WISDOM Personal Development and Transformation

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.