Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate Vote_lcapGerman for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate Voting_barGerman for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate Vote_lcapGerman for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate Voting_barGerman for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
missyou123
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» CCleaner 6.25.11131 Pro/Tech/Buss Retail+ CCEnhancer 4.5.7
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 10:10 pm por tano1221

»  ScaleUP v1.4.3 [AE + PR] Win
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 9:52 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Topaz Gigapixel AI 7.2.3 (x64)
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 9:39 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Bandicam 2024 v7.1.2.2451 + Portable (x64)
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 9:31 pm por ronaldinho424

» DirPrintOK 6.99
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 7:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

»  Perfectly Clear WorkBench 4.6.1.2671 (x64) Multilingual
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 2:50 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Key Metric FolderSizes 9.6.490 Enterprise
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 2:47 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Nitro PDF Pro 14.26.1.0 (x64) Enterprise / Retail Multilingual
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 2:45 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Microsoft Edge 126.0.2592.87 Dual x86x64 [Silent]
German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyAyer a las 2:36 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to Intermediate

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate Empty
MensajeTema: German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to Intermediate   German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate EmptyJue Jul 08, 2021 5:50 am

German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate D04e79a919055676868e6b2d07788050
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 1.65 GB | Duration: 5h 53m

What you'll learn
All the important German grammar points on an A2/B1 level in detail with additional tips & information
Reflexive verbs, prepositional phrases, passive voice, word order, subjunctive, Genitiv and many more interesting topics
Core structures and grammar that will take your German to the next level
Structures that will help you understand and express and describe more complex thoughts and situations
Requirements
This is an A2 and B1 course, so before taking it you should have covered the grammar points of the level A1.
The exact topics that are fundamental for this course are listed in the lecture overview of my course 'German for You A1: Grammar for Beginners'.
I will give in-course translations for the example sentences except the very basics, so you should also know some basic German vocabulary.
Description
If you are studying German anywhere from the beginning of A2 until the end of B1, this course is for you!

How does a German 'complain himself'? What is the difference between 'kennen' and 'wissen'? Why do I need three different ways of expressing the subjunctive mood? And where do I place the word 'nicht'? These and many more questions will be answered in this course.

You will learn all the important German grammar points and more on an elementary to intermediate level (A2 to B1). Please make sure that you have covered the A1 grammar points as they are a prerequisite for this course. You can check the lecture/topic list of my A1 grammar course to see which topics exactly are concerned.

I will illustrate the grammar points with many real-life examples that are translated in-course, so you will be able to pick up quite a bit of vocabulary as well. There is also a pdf-worksheet attached to almost all lectures with exercises, and some of them contain additional information.

The German language levels concerning grammar (A1-B1) don't have a clear-cut curriculum. Some topics are typically taught on certain levels but depending on the course they might come up sooner or later. So if you switch courses, you might miss out on some material. To give you a better orientation, I added the levels to my course lectures in which the topic typically appears first.

Lecture (A2): usually comes up in level A2

Lecture (B1): usually comes up in level B1

Lecture (Plus): Often not or not covered in the common level-oriented curriculum

In my experience, the A2 topics are of interest to intermediate learners because in common textbooks they are often brought up but not worked out in detail. Many learners go into the B1 level with a lot of A2-questions unanswered. That's why I included them - in detail, with hopefully all questions answered.

I hope your learning experience will be splendid! And now let's get started - Los geht's!

Who this course is for:
A2, B1 and B2 students - from advanced beginner up to higher intermediate.
Higher intermediate and advanced learners who want to brush up on their grammar.
Students who prefer to study in a structured manner.
People who study German for work or university and need clear and precise information.

Screenshots

German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to  Intermediate A91f0e7aa6eeae2ac492d6ec6b948e85

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/3af2ddbc08e904afd5a43af6081d5e91/zxc5q.German.for.You.A2B1.Grammar.Elementary.to.Intermediate.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1ceaf6a95e07f029eebe7c27eeca047c/zxc5q.German.for.You.A2B1.Grammar.Elementary.to.Intermediate.part2.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8eb8c089e41e6fFf/zxc5q.German.for.You.A2B1.Grammar.Elementary.to.Intermediate.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/302Adea606f59C5f/zxc5q.German.for.You.A2B1.Grammar.Elementary.to.Intermediate.part2.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/8C7A7A20A90F49F/zxc5q.German.for.You.A2B1.Grammar.Elementary.to.Intermediate.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/53CC2D186C91758/zxc5q.German.for.You.A2B1.Grammar.Elementary.to.Intermediate.part2.rar

German for You A2/B1: Grammar, Elementary to Intermediate

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.