Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable Vote_lcapFile Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable Voting_barFile Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable Vote_lcapFile Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable Voting_barFile Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate 10.8.50 (x64) Multilingual
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 2:13 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal / Business 12.0 Multilingual
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» PanoramaStudio Pro 4.0.8.419 (x64) Multilingual
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 1:47 pm por tano1221

» reaConverter Pro 7.817 Multilingual
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 12:49 pm por tano1221

» Steinberg HALion 7.1.0
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 12:36 pm por tano1221

» Red Burner 17.8 (x64)
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 12:30 pm por tano1221

» Advanced SystemCare Pro 17.5.0.255 Multilingual
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 12:11 pm por tano1221

» eXtreme Karaoke 2024 + SoundFont Julio
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 12:07 pm por tano1221

» ProfExam Suite 8.0.24183.6493
File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptyHoy a las 12:01 pm por tano1221

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

File Organization and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable Empty
MensajeTema: File Organization and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable   File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable EmptySáb Jul 10, 2021 11:08 am

File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable 437b5df25a4a80798e8166b9f65e880f

File Organization and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable
.MKV, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 2h 3m | 1.82 GB
Instructor: Kristina Hultkrantz

Welcome to this class File Organization and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable. In this class I will sharing my personal workflow of creating collections in Procreate, finishing them in a professional way in designed sell sheets using Adobe Photoshop so they are ready for sale, making sure that all my artwork is backed up in several places such as Dropbox, and further organizing in a database using Airtable.

When just starting out as an illustrator in 2007 I had zero system for taking care of my digital files, my portfolio, and my over all business. It was a hot mess to say the least! In 2015 I got my act together by starting to get my business organized. Everything from my digital files, my back up system and started to build a database for myself so that I could easily understand what art I've designed, the contacts I have made and the deals that I have landed. I am so very excited to share my process with you in this class. Having a simple system for your business that you can easily keep up with that isn't too overwhelming has personally helped me so much and I hope it will help you as well. Let's get organized!

WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?:

All illustrators, artists or surface designers of any level who don't feel like you have a system for all the artwork you are creating and would like to learn how to create a simple and effective way of organizing. As well as would like to feel confident in knowing how to prepare a professional final file to future clients.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

Supplies you will need to create the class project:

Your art in digital file format. Doesn't matter which program you use to create your artwork. I personally use Procreate. Both Photoshop and Illustrator are industry standard.
A desktop computer.
Back up external harddrive and/or Dropbox or other cloud storage service.
Adobe Photoshop. (I personally use Procreate and Photoshop but you can easily adapt everything to Adobe Illustrator if that is your program of choice.
Airtable, a free account. No need to upgrade to the paid version.

WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:

In this class I will be sharing a process of getting organized.

We will cover the following:

How to organize your digital files on your computer into intuitive folders.
Back up using external harddrive and/or Dropbox (or similar.)
How I simply organize and backup my files in Procreate.
How to design a sell sheet with an illustration. A professional file ready for sale.
How to design a sell sheet with a pattern.
How to build a basic Airtable database for your artwork.
Plus some advanced tips for using Airtable.
I am so excited to share my tips with you and to see what you all come up with in your class projects!

xoxo Kristina

File Organization  and Sell Sheet Design with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox and Airtable 62e6930fffcc2fb4569c7a0ca200847d

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/17d06c556d796cf9e7ca10efd5622276/e0ox2.File.Organization.and.Sell.Sheet.Design.with.Procreate.Adobe.Photoshop.Dropbox.and.Airtable.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/70ba3e0cf55355b3553a6b9cbb42b475/e0ox2.File.Organization.and.Sell.Sheet.Design.with.Procreate.Adobe.Photoshop.Dropbox.and.Airtable.part2.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/88CF6448b9a225cd/e0ox2.File.Organization.and.Sell.Sheet.Design.with.Procreate.Adobe.Photoshop.Dropbox.and.Airtable.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/23a1ccA9b7f8320b/e0ox2.File.Organization.and.Sell.Sheet.Design.with.Procreate.Adobe.Photoshop.Dropbox.and.Airtable.part2.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/C79808D827C2624/e0ox2.File.Organization.and.Sell.Sheet.Design.with.Procreate.Adobe.Photoshop.Dropbox.and.Airtable.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/737EAB15C6C0F0F/e0ox2.File.Organization.and.Sell.Sheet.Design.with.Procreate.Adobe.Photoshop.Dropbox.and.Airtable.part2.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.