Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
AWS  IAM masterclass Vote_lcapAWS  IAM masterclass Voting_barAWS  IAM masterclass Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
AWS  IAM masterclass Vote_lcapAWS  IAM masterclass Voting_barAWS  IAM masterclass Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate 10.8.50 (x64) Multilingual
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 2:13 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal / Business 12.0 Multilingual
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» PanoramaStudio Pro 4.0.8.419 (x64) Multilingual
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 1:47 pm por tano1221

» reaConverter Pro 7.817 Multilingual
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 12:49 pm por tano1221

» Steinberg HALion 7.1.0
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 12:36 pm por tano1221

» Red Burner 17.8 (x64)
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 12:30 pm por tano1221

» Advanced SystemCare Pro 17.5.0.255 Multilingual
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 12:11 pm por tano1221

» eXtreme Karaoke 2024 + SoundFont Julio
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 12:07 pm por tano1221

» ProfExam Suite 8.0.24183.6493
AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyHoy a las 12:01 pm por tano1221

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

AWS IAM masterclass

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

AWS  IAM masterclass Empty
MensajeTema: AWS IAM masterclass   AWS  IAM masterclass EmptyMiér Jul 14, 2021 8:56 am

AWS  IAM masterclass C4bbc72d14244042127cd8be93a73d73
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 533 MB | Duration: 1h 44m
How to use users, roles, and policies for access control

What you'll learn
Authentication and authorization in AWS
When and how to use users and roles
How to write policies to grant and limit permissions
Understand existing policies in an account

Description
Every security system has three parts: prevention, detection, and response. This course focuses on the first one in the context of AWS. Prevention means not allowing an attack to happen and the primary tool you have for that is access control. In AWS, the IAM (Identity and Access Management) service allows you to define who has access to the account and what actions are allowed.

From this course, you'll learn everything you need to know to use IAM to control access in an AWS account.

When I started using AWS I felt that IAM made simple things too complicated. Using a Lambda function to store a file in an S3 bucket required searching in the documentations to find the right snippet. Today, I find IAM a useful tool with many features that help me configure account security.

The moment that changed my view on IAM was when I started looking at the big picture of how authentication and authorization work. That was when all the individual components finally formed a coherent system. I began to see the reason behind the components and why they work the way they do.

With this course my goal is to help you see the big picture and how each part of IAM works. I hope that by developing a systems mindset, you'll also enjoy working with AWS access control and you'll be able use the tools described in the course to tighten your account's security.

You'll learn:

What is authentication and authorization in a cloud service

How IAM credentials work

How to configure IAM users and roles

The policy structure

The policy evaluation logic

This course deliberately starts slow. I find it important to see how other, more familiar services services the same concepts as it helps to understand why AWS works the way it does. Then we'll dive deep into the technical topics of writing policies and how the policy evaluation logic works. There is a section with examples of policies and we'll finish the course with a couple of best practices.

Screenshots

AWS  IAM masterclass F928c44fd0204dff73de3edcceed10e3

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/a339d7eda814a9df725e6ad38968544b/huyl3.AWS.IAM.masterclass.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b42ac77D0Ca2aebb/huyl3.AWS.IAM.masterclass.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/0ABE0153862F936/huyl3.AWS.IAM.masterclass.rar

AWS IAM masterclass

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.