Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Vote_lcap【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Voting_bar【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Vote_lcap【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Voting_bar【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Cockos REAPER 7.18 (x86/x64)
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyAyer a las 5:22 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» OpenCloner Ripper 2024 7.20.131 (x64) Multilingual
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyAyer a las 1:30 pm por ronaldinho424

» illustrate TuneFUSION R2024-06-28 Retail
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyAyer a las 1:26 pm por ronaldinho424

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyAyer a las 1:22 pm por ronaldinho424

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyAyer a las 1:18 pm por ronaldinho424

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.28
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyAyer a las 4:27 am por missyou123

» Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro 1.6.0 Multilingual
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyVie Jul 05, 2024 7:58 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyVie Jul 05, 2024 7:51 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyVie Jul 05, 2024 7:43 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

【Django】 Let's develop a tool to visualize data in a browser

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Empty
MensajeTema: 【Django】 Let's develop a tool to visualize data in a browser   【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser EmptyVie Ago 13, 2021 9:47 am

【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser Deb3ba014258a1b62d85b3842c3915bd
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 612 MB | Duration: 1h 14m

What you'll learn
Understand what it takes to create a web tool in Django.
You will be able to understand the behavior of Django. (Understand how Django relates to HTML, CSS, pandas, javascript, jquery, Descriptionlyjs)
Understand how to lay out a web page using HTML and CSS.
Understand how to process data in pandas.
Understand how to create an interactive dashboard using javascript, jquery, and Descriptionlyjs.

Requirements
I developed it on MacOS, but I have confirmed that it works on Windows 10 as well.
Use Google Chrome as the web browser for checking the display.
Description
Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest in this course.

In this course, we use Django, a Python web framework, to develop a tool to aggregate CSV data

and visualize the results interactively with a browser.

By doing so, you will understand the Django framework and learn how to draw graphs with a browser.

I am Japanese and have previously created a Japanese version of this course.

In this time, I have created an English version of this lecture so that people from many different countries can study it.

My pronunciation may be difficult to understand because I am Japanese.

Therefore, I have added subtitles to this course for your reference.

Please refer to the materials and program zip file attached to you for each lecture, as needed.

Also, in order to make it easier for everyone to understand, this course provides videos on setting up the environment and programming.

In these videos, some of the expressions are in Japanese.

However, I think you will be able to fully understand the content of what we want to do.

The following is what you will learn in this course.

・Understand what it takes to create a web tool in Django.

・You will be able to understand the behavior of Django. (Understand how Django relates to HTML, CSS, pandas, javascript, jquery, Descriptionlyjs)

・Understand how to lay out a web page using HTML and CSS.

・Understand how to process data in pandas.

・Understand how to create an interactive dashboard using javascript, jquery, and Descriptionlyjs.

It is recommended for the following people.

・Those who want to use Django to create web tools.

・Those who are interested in data visualization.

・Experience with data aggregation in pandas, but have never made it into a web tool.

Note

I developed it on MacOS, but I have confirmed that it works on Windows 10 as well.

Use Google Chrome as the web browser for checking the display.

Who this course is for:
Those who want to use Django to create web tools.
Those who are interested in data visualization.
Experience with data aggregation in pandas, but have never made it into a web tool.

Screenshots

【Django】 Let's  develop a tool to visualize data in a browser 938d918379b7b579a8de8ff19ea31e77

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/d0f9fbf433e852c4f184fd4e70f1213a/nj78r.Django.Lets.develop.a.tool.to.visualize.data.in.a.browser.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7c73eb0f5a13Bbfd/nj78r.Django.Lets.develop.a.tool.to.visualize.data.in.a.browser.rar

【Django】 Let's develop a tool to visualize data in a browser

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.