Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Voting_barThe Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Voting_barThe Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Winxvideo AI 3.1.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 2:38 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 2:34 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Empty
MensajeTema: The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)   The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) EmptySáb Ago 14, 2021 10:31 am

The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) 9adc5eeceb51694d8b2583a3da0dd2eb
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 61 lectures (6h 22m) | Size: 2.15 GB
Learn the basics of Google Cloud. No prior knowledge of GCP or cloud computing necessary! No software to install!

What you'll learn:
What Google Cloud Platform is
Introduction to free tier services in Google Cloud Platform
Quick Hands-one Demo of the free tier services in Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform console basics

Requirements
Nice to have - Knowledge of Cloud based computing
No software to install - everything is online!
Willingness to explore and learn more based on what is taught

Description
Hi and welcome to this course. I'm super excited to be here with you teaching you all about Google Cloud Platform. Google Cloud Platform or GCP is a cloud computing service created by Google for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Google-managed data centers. The advantage with GCP is that everything is cloud based, no costly hardware to buy, provision or install. First off a quick introduction about myself and why you should learn from me and then also I want to quickly cover what you're going to learn on this course

My name is Ram and I've been in the IT industry for close to 20 years. But even more than that, I'm the author of a few different courses in Udemy and all of which are tailored towards beginners. I have a particular interest in covering the basics in a way that people can easily understand and put into action immediately. And hence I believe you have come to the right place.

This course is meant to be the ultimate bootcamp in learning about the basics of GCP in just about 6 hours. No advanced topics, no unnecessary drivel, just the solid basics to get you off on the right footing. All I'm asking for is about 6 hours of your time in terms of lecture and probably another 6 hours in terms of practicing what you've learnt. Just imagine, all it will take you is about 1.5 days or 12 hours to learn about the basics of GCP if you wish to do it this way. Do note that for this speed to work, you should have a basic understanding of computing services otherwise your learning curve will be slightly longer

We'll cover all the free tier products that come with GCP, i.e. 24 Services that have a free tier limit every month. You also get $300 worth of credits that you can use in 90 days that you can use for some of the products. The advantage with this approach is that you don't have to spend anything to learn about GCP.

The recommended way to learn this course though is to take your time between lectures, practice what you learnt in the previous lesson and then move onto the next lecture. This is my preferred method of learning whenever I'm tackling a new subject, but off course each person learns in a different way and I encourage you to follow the method that works best for you.

Ok, with that short introduction I'm ready and excited to take you in the exciting world of Google Cloud Platform. Are you ready? Let's go!

Who this course is for
Beginners who want to learn more about Google Cloud Platform
Intermediate students who already know about Google Cloud Platform, but want to learn more about specific services
IT Professionals looking to move ahead in their cloud career with Google Cloud knowledge

The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) 2a66d2022c73ef6360dc6f33d9f7a410

DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/41262d97a322139305a781d1a04896e1/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9f98efe1a2a0d16d13a86da7314cafa9/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3c02493d65bc931c0a9942b2af9c6c02/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part3.rar.html

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/14f54fCae8389C63/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/63884b2aa0861d43/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2C612AAf9cE5b341/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part3.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/19F067DCAC78B5F/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2AF770BB0725E40/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/386CA5C65C5B12B/gcbpe.The.Ultimate.Beginners.guide.to.Google.Cloud.Platform.GCP.part3.rar

The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.