Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Vote_lcapLearn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Voting_barLearn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Vote_lcapLearn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Voting_barLearn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
tano1221
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» CCleaner Professional Plus 6.25.0.1 Multilingual
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 10:50 pm por tano1221

» K-Lite Codec Pack 18.4.5 Basic/Standard/Full/Mega
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 10:37 pm por tano1221

» VueScan Pro 9.8.35 + OCR
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 10:21 pm por tano1221

» Total Uninstaller 2024 v3.0.0.789 Multilingual
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 10:18 pm por tano1221

» Reallusion Cartoon Animator v5.24.3026.1 Multilingual
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 7:06 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» SoftMaker FlexiPDF Professional 2022.311.0614 Multilingual
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 7:04 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» EaseUS PDF Editor Pro 6.1.1.41 Build 06/28/2024 Multilingual
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 7:03 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Fullyworked TECH Tools Pro 2024 v1.1.43.0
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 7:01 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 11.0.10 (x64)
Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyAyer a las 1:42 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2 Hours

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Empty
MensajeTema: Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2 Hours   Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours EmptyMiér Sep 28, 2022 4:59 am

Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2  Hours Cce2582e125fdff7a1a634887cf41cde

Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 152.61 MB | Duration: 1h 0m

Start learning the Russian alphabet now and read your first Russian words within minutes of beginning this course!

What you'll learn
Learn the Russian alphabet quickly and efficiently, in under 2 hours.
Pronounce the Russian letters, just like me, a Muscovite.
Read your first Russian words within minutes of beginning this course!
Get your notebook ready and fall in with every new Russian letter or word you write.
Requirements
This course if for absolute beginners with no prior knowledge of Russian.
Description
Learning Russian is really difficult, right? Wrong!Just because it uses a script different from your own, it shouldn't be seen as a huge obstacle.My Russian Alphabet course makes learning Russian letters fun, easy, and convenient - whether at home or on the go, you'll progress fast with this audiovisual course.To design this course, I drew from my extensive experience as a Russian language tutor and translator. Fundamentally, we learn through repetition and connection. This course focuses more on making connections that will help you remember Russian letters more easily and quickly.Some of the techniques I used were:Breaking down Russian letters into meaningful chunksDrawing memorable illustrationsStorytellingAudio pronunciationQuizzesRussian calligraphy practice worksheetsOnce you've completed the course, you can recognise all the letters of the Russian alphabet. You're now able to read and write Russian (including the Russian cursive). Most importantly, you're then ready to learn the language itself. Start with a beginner Russian course.This is what my students who completed the course say:"As someone that had tried numerous resources to self-teach the Russian alphabet, I found it incredibly difficult to memorise. However, having completed this course, I genuinely do feel a noticeable improvement very quickly in my ability to read Russian text, which I feel will be strengthened with repetition and increased exposure to Russian Reading.The course is fantastic, and would highly recommend it. The organiser of the course, Yana, is also absolutely fantastic as a tutor and would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to learn this beautiful language." - Ravi, England."I loved the Russian Alphabet course and thought it was very clear. I definitely found this approach very helpful and easier to digest. Great audio and fab style of illustrations definitely made me learn it faster. It took me 2 hours to complete the course, not long at all. I can now read Russian! I got 80% in the quiz, with only one word wrong in the last section - so I'm very happy! My next steps in learning Russian is having lessons with Yana to help me with my conversation, reading, and grammar (I've had a couple already, and they have been great!). I would definitely recommend the course to other students." - Amy, England."I found the Russian Alphabet course very engaging. It's really straightforward and well-structured. In this course, the Russian alphabet is broken down into meaningful chunks. Students start with the easiest set of Russian letters and progress to more complex letters. This approach was well-thought-out, and I would definitely recommend this way of learning. The illustrations helped me memorise the letters faster. Whenever I see a Russian letter now, I immediately recall the English word it was used in to represent its sound. For example, the letter "Ж" in TreaЖure. It took me about 2 hours to complete the course. I can now read Russian, even if slowly. I would highly recommend this course to anybody. Even my boyfriend got hooked and sat next to me, learning the Russian letters with me. He too found it really engaging and fun. " - Andrea, HungaryGood luck!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction to the Russian alphabet
Section 2: Identical Twins
Lecture 2 Identical Twins: А Т О М К
Section 3: Friendly Sounds
Lecture 3 Friendly Sounds: Б Г Д Е Ё И Й Л П Ф Э Ю Я
Section 4: False Friends
Lecture 4 False Friends: В З Н Р С У Ч Х
Section 5: Roman Numerals
Lecture 5 Roman Numerals: Ц Ш Щ Ж
Section 6: Exotic Trio
Lecture 6 Exotic Trio: Ы Ь Ъ
Section 7: Quizzes
Section 8: Молодец! Well done!
Lecture 7 Congratulations on completing the course.
Section 9: For the curious minds
Lecture 8 Interesting facts about Russian
Lecture 9 Quotes about Russian
Section 10: Your feedback is the best gift!
Lecture 10 Your feedback is the best gift!
Section 11: Time for Russian cursive!
Lecture 11 Calligraphy practice: Russian cursive
This course is perfect for those learners who want to learn Russian but don't know where to start.,It will also be helpful for travellers who want to read Russian for a more enriching travelling experience.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/9233c25e7223db33cee85ca3d5e31b60/raqgc.Learn.The.Russian.Alphabet.In.Under.2.Hours.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f310235A550748A5/raqgc.Learn.The.Russian.Alphabet.In.Under.2.Hours.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/825FC13467B3773/raqgc.Learn.The.Russian.Alphabet.In.Under.2.Hours.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/515g5i9ur8uk/raqgc.Learn.The.Russian.Alphabet.In.Under.2.Hours.rar.html

Learn The Russian Alphabet In Under 2 Hours

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.