Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Vote_lcapWrite Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Voting_barWrite Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Vote_lcapWrite Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Voting_barWrite Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Blue-Cloner / Blue-Cloner Diamond 13.40.860
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyHoy a las 7:40 am por missyou123

» Any Video Downloader Pro 8.8.18
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyHoy a las 7:38 am por missyou123

» All Remixes 1.3.0
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyHoy a las 7:37 am por missyou123

» AIMP 5.30.2554 Multilingual
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyHoy a las 7:35 am por missyou123

» CCleaner 6.25.11131 Pro/Tech/Buss Retail+ CCEnhancer 4.5.7
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyAyer a las 10:10 pm por tano1221

»  ScaleUP v1.4.3 [AE + PR] Win
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyAyer a las 9:52 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Topaz Gigapixel AI 7.2.3 (x64)
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyAyer a las 9:39 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Bandicam 2024 v7.1.2.2451 + Portable (x64)
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyAyer a las 9:31 pm por ronaldinho424

» DirPrintOK 6.99
Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyAyer a las 7:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer Results! Unofficial

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Empty
MensajeTema: Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer Results! Unofficial   Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial EmptyDom Nov 13, 2022 7:56 am

Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial 0ca365206c36c65508ba9b5e690474a7

Last updated 8/2017
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 152.69 MB | Duration: 1h 15m

Discover a proven system for creating killer Udemy promotional email announcements to increase enrollments! Unofficial

What you'll learn
You will discover a proven system for creating Udemy promotional announcements that sell multiples of your courses.
You will discover how to create a Udemy promotional announcement that uses the best of the best copywriting techniques and strategy so as to dramatically increase your enrollments, sales and revenue.
You'll learn how to write Udemy promo announcements that students are compelled to open, read, and take action on!
Discover various ways to dramatically increase your promo announcement open rate, enrollment rate and revenues.
You'll learn the ten elements of a killer promo announcement so you can emulate them to enjoy the awesome results!
Requirements
You should be a Udemy instructor with 2 or more courses published. (or in the process of publishing)
You should be interested in learning a highly profitable / effective Udemy promotional announcements strategy.
Description
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.Want to increase your Udemy course enrollments and revenue?
Well, you'd better read this entire brief message then, because I want to tell you about a system for creating the ultimate Udemy promotional announcements...
You see, although I've been a Udemy instructor since 2013 and have published 46 courses on Udemy, it wasn't until recently that I stumbled upon a killer Udemy Promotional Announcements system that gets me amazing results, every time...
NOTE: If you're a Udemy instructor with more than one course, then you qualify to begin using Udemy Promotional Announcements to encourage your existing students to enroll in your new courses.
This system has allowed me to enjoy an INCREASE in Udemy course enrollments (from promotional announcements) by as much as 300% - 500%!
In fact, this system has resulted in students buying "multiples" of my courses and, in some cases, students buying ALL THE COURSES that were offered in a single promotional announcement!
That's right, I've had lots of students buying TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE and even all SIX of the courses I promoted, in one shot - and directly as a result of my Udemy Promotional Announcement!
So, what's the secret?
Well, really, there's no big secret.
I simply applied the strategies of the top copywriters, combined with my 18 years of experience in email marketing to create what I consider the ultimate Udemy promotional announcement formula.
In this course, I will reveal the TEN elements of a highly effective Udemy promotional announcement and show you how they all work in combination to create an unstoppable force of persuasion - a "super announcement" that virtually compels students to enroll in multiple courses.
This strategy is proven, it is effective and it can be yours, when you enroll now in The Ultimate Udemy Promotional Announcement Formula!
Remember, when you enroll today, you also get Udemy's 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee, so you have no risk and nothing to lose by enrolling.
But, you have a whole new world of success, enrollments and sales to gain!
Enroll today!
Dave Espino
PS: The Udemy promotional announcement is one of the most mis-used features of Udemy. I see instructors "blowing it" all the time because they don't understand even the basics of how to do email marketing. Their promotional announcements end up sounding like they are begging, or their value proposition is limited to "Buy my course for only $____" out of a sense of desperation. Don't be one of those instructors. Acquire the knowledge to rise above the average instructor and run your Udemy business as a professional. No need to be desperate, when you know what you're doing! Enroll today.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: What Are Udemy Promotional Announcements And Why Are They So Important?
Lecture 2 What Are Udemy Promotional Announcements?
Lecture 3 Why Are Udemy Promotional Announcements So Important?
Section 3: Get Amazing Results When Doing Udemy Promotional Announcements Correctly
Lecture 4 My Amazing Results With Udemy Promotional Announcements
Lecture 5 The Slippery Slide Concept In Copywriting
Section 4: The Anatomy Of An Excellent Udemy Promotional Announcement
Lecture 6 The Anatomy Of A Udemy Promotional Announcement
Lecture 7 How To Match Your Message To Your Market In Your Promo Announcements
Lecture 8 Your Promo Announcement's Subject Line
Lecture 9 Your Promo Announcement's Opening Image
Lecture 10 Your Promo Announcement's Opening Message
Lecture 11 Your Promo Announcement's Opening Call To Action
Lecture 12 Your Promo Announcement's Course Titles
Lecture 13 Your Promo Announcement's Course Description / Sales Copy
Lecture 14 Your Promo Announcement's Course Enrollment Call To Action
Lecture 15 Your Promo Announcement's Salutation
Lecture 16 Your Promo Announcement's Closing Image
Lecture 17 Your Promo Announcement Email's Timing And Sequencing
Section 5: Summarizing The Elements Of A Successful Udemy Promotional Announcement
Lecture 18 Summary
Section 6: Conclusion
Lecture 19 Conclusion
Lecture 20 BONUS - Example Promotional Announcements & More
This course is perfect for any Udemy instructor who has more than one course and wants to maximize their Udemy course enrollments and revenue.,This course is perfect for any Udemy instructor who wants to learn how to write better promotional announcements for increased enrollments from their best market, their existing students.,This course is great for any fan of copywriting and how to get more sales through copywriting and proper sequencing of email blasts.,This course is great for any Udemy instructor who wants to maximize their promotional email marketing results.

Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer  Results! Unofficial Efbb0fb34c24a79762d6befe83aefefe

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/e06e1e10dda9866a84ccf4fa1f1286d1/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/87cd983C8a2891f6/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/8FBE00A8A0DBFD3/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/6t1i4ui0i9zk/pdjou.Write.Udemy.Promo.Emails.That.Get.Killer.Results.Unofficial.rar.html

Write Udemy Promo Emails That Get Killer Results! Unofficial

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.