Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence Vote_lcapAgile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence Voting_barAgile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence Vote_rcap 
Engh3
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence Vote_lcapAgile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence Voting_barAgile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Audified MixChecker ULTRA v1.0
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyHoy a las 3:22 am por missyou123

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.29 (x64) Multilingual
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 10:36 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» LightPDF Editor 2.14.7.17 Build 07.01.2024 Multilingual
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 10:33 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Stellar Repair for Excel 7.0.0.0 (x64)
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 10:32 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» PDF Shaper Premium / Ultimate 14.3 Multilingual
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 10:30 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» EaseUS Partition Master 18.8.0 Build 20240605
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 9:15 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» illustrate TuneFUSION R2024-06-28 Retail
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 9:12 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Xara Designer Pro+ 24.1.0.69698 (x64)
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 8:47 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» UniFab 2.0.2.6 (x64) Multilingual
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyAyer a las 8:44 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With Confidence

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence Empty
MensajeTema: Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With Confidence   Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence EmptyLun Nov 21, 2022 5:22 am

Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence 13cd893b3832dcb2b81747637ebc36de
Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With Confidence
2022-11-20
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 147.65 MB | Duration: 1h 29m

About This Class
Hi, I am Shafee.
Description
Hi, I am Shafee.
I am glad you are interested in enhancing your knowledge in Agile both theoretically and practically. I have designed this course from an Interview perspective. I will teach you theory and will also prepare you for the interviews. In this course, I have carefully crafted this course by including all the latest and updated details on Agile Methodology.
This course is meant for both beginners and experts, aspiring for better career opportunities in the area of Agile.
Agile is widely adapted in multiple industries, right from Software, Engineering, Aerospace, Construction, Automotive and Healthcare. Since Agile is not any domain specific, you have wider opportunities across all the industries. You can apply for various agile related positions within these industries or let's say organizations. You can aspire to be a Scrum Master, Senior Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager, Agile Program Manager and even Agile Coach.
Now a quick introduction about me. I am a Senior Agile Program Manager and Coach, worked in various Agile Programs for Fortune 100 Companies since the year 2010. I have 17 plus years of experience including 12 years in Agile. I have received several awards, appreciations and recognitions nationwide. I am an active Coach and a trainer. I am an Interview Panelist. In my current organization, I conduct daily interviews for positions of Scrum Master, Senior Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager and Agile Program Manager. I have selected many candidates for Agile Practice roles and also rejected many. During the interviews, I always felt that the candidates are stuffed with a lot of unnecessary details. I also felt that they need a proper guidance. I know the clear expectations of an interviewer and the employer. I decided to craft this course from the perspective of an interviewer, employer and the candidate's own need. This course is a combination of theory, practical knowledge and interview prep. As part of this course, you will learn Frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe and Spotify.
So please stay focused along with me, throughout the training. Do prepare notes for your future reference.
Wish you all the best!
Project Guide
Hi, I am Shafee.
I am glad you are interested in enhancing your knowledge in Agile both theoretically and practically. I have designed this course from an Interview perspective. I will teach you theory and will also prepare you for the interviews. In this course, I have carefully crafted this course by including all the latest and updated details on Agile Methodology.
This course is meant for both beginners and experts, aspiring for better career opportunities in the area of Agile.
Agile is widely adapted in multiple industries, right from Software, Engineering, Aerospace, Construction, Automotive and Healthcare. Since Agile is not any domain specific, you have wider opportunities across all the industries. You can apply for various agile related positions within these industries or let's say organizations. You can aspire to be a Scrum Master, Senior Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager, Agile Program Manager and even Agile Coach.
Now a quick introduction about me. I am a Senior Agile Program Manager and Coach, worked in various Agile Programs for Fortune 100 Companies since the year 2010. I have 17 plus years of experience including 12 years in Agile. I have received several awards, appreciations and recognitions nationwide. I am an active Coach and a trainer. I am an Interview Panelist. In my current organization, I conduct daily interviews for positions of Scrum Master, Senior Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager and Agile Program Manager. I have selected many candidates for Agile Practice roles and also rejected many. During the interviews, I always felt that the candidates are stuffed with a lot of unnecessary details. I also felt that they need a proper guidance. I know the clear expectations of an interviewer and the employer. I decided to craft this course from the perspective of an interviewer, employer and the candidate's own need. This course is a combination of theory, practical knowledge and interview prep. As part of this course, you will learn Frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe and Spotify.
So please stay focused along with me, throughout the training. Do prepare notes for your future reference.
Wish you all the best!
Overview
Lesson 1:Introduction
Lesson 2:Agile Methodology
Lesson 3:Agile Requirements
Lesson 4:Estimation, Metrics, Story Points
Lesson 5:Agile Frameworks
Lesson 6:Risk, Issue, Dependency and Change Management
Lesson 7:The Ceremonies
Lesson 8:Recap

Agile Methodology & Scrum; Become An Expert In Agile And Ace Interviews With  Confidence 6e3aec7c9cac9fd3cc5263a3b53919f0

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/961848066cd4a5be4ecd08f8fbd8b7e6/dtuom.Agile.Methodology..Scrum.Become.An.Expert.In.Agile.And.Ace.Interviews.With.Confidence.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0595753ed3Be334F/dtuom.Agile.Methodology..Scrum.Become.An.Expert.In.Agile.And.Ace.Interviews.With.Confidence.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/7AF3CA41DE639D4/dtuom.Agile.Methodology..Scrum.Become.An.Expert.In.Agile.And.Ace.Interviews.With.Confidence.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/0yqemmfz46rp/dtuom.Agile.Methodology..Scrum.Become.An.Expert.In.Agile.And.Ace.Interviews.With.Confidence.rar.html

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.