Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) Vote_lcapContrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) Voting_barContrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) Vote_lcapContrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) Voting_barContrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Winxvideo AI 3.1.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 2:38 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 2:34 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language (Asl)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) Empty
MensajeTema: Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language (Asl)   Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) EmptyJue Dic 22, 2022 6:37 am

Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) 3cd47249d092fd4cf130f04092367d5d

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 661.29 MB | Duration: 0h 32m

Visual Language

What you'll learn
Think visually.
Use surroundings to speak creatively.
Be confident to express concepts accurately.
Stimulate interest.
Build relationships with Deaf individuals.
Requirements
Focus on each video with your own eyes, not ears.
Description
It seems to go without saying that contrastive structure, in sign language would allow you to contrast or compare two or three things, but it really does so much more! This essential grammatical element can be subtle and is often used by native speakers without too much thought or effort. It is demonstrated by leaning slightly (not turning the shoulders as we do in storytelling), from the non-dominant to the dominant side. Such a simple movement, but it can be used to demonstrate opposing groups, options, sequence of events, or even questions that involve "which." in some cases, the contrast of structure can allow the signer to establish different periods of time or places, and keep referring back to the same idea or thought, without having to re-explain it one of the more simple aspects of this structure is that it can represent a contraction (most commonly, "and" and "or"). One example might be: "I was born in California, and later moved to Texas." The word "and" is omitted, and the signer simply leans one way for California and the other way for Texas. Once you get used to this idea, it's so natural that you may find yourself doing it in verbal conversations!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Comparative Part 1
Lecture 3 Comparative Part 2
Lecture 4 Comparative Part 3
Lecture 5 Comparative Part 4
Lecture 6 Comparative Part 5
Lecture 7 Comparative Part 6
Lecture 8 Comparative Part 7
Lecture 9 Comparative Part 8
Lecture 10 Comparative Part 9
Lecture 11 Comparative Part 10
Lecture 12 Comparative Part 11
Lecture 13 Comparative Part 12
Lecture 14 Comparative Part 13
Lecture 15 Comparative Part 14
Lecture 16 Comparative Part 15
Lecture 17 Comparative Part 16
Lecture 18 Comparative Part 17
Lecture 19 Comparative Part 18
Lecture 20 Comparative Part 19
Lecture 21 Comparative Part 20
For the intermediate who want to expand visual concepts in ASL.

Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language  (Asl) C4de11541a856ebc70295efdcb053253

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/33c96d41f6960b893669aad3ce72f4cb/sfwkx.Contrast.Of.Structure.I.American.Sign.Language.Asl.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d53e503C283A4450/sfwkx.Contrast.Of.Structure.I.American.Sign.Language.Asl.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/EA2A6B7A61F154B/sfwkx.Contrast.Of.Structure.I.American.Sign.Language.Asl.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/w7diqq7q9m1i/sfwkx.Contrast.Of.Structure.I.American.Sign.Language.Asl.rar

Contrast Of Structure I American Sign Language (Asl)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.