Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
No hay usuarios
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Infuse Pro 7.8 macOS
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 9:37 pm por */UpLoAdEdByMaChInE028\*

» Final Cut Pro 10.8.0 macOS
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 9:33 pm por */UpLoAdEdByMaChInE028\*

» GM EPUB Reader Pro 2.6.8 MacOS
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 9:31 pm por */UpLoAdEdByMaChInE028\*

» Topaz Video AI 5.2.0 (x64) Multilingual
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 9:27 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Easy Translator 20.4.0 (x64) Multilingual
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 9:21 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Jetico BestCrypt Container Encryption 9.08.9.5 Multilingual
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 8:41 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Key Metric Software | NTFS Permissions Reporter 4.2.542.0 Enterprise Edition
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 8:26 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Pocket Radio Player 240630
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 8:18 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Vdigger GetFLV 31.2406.30 Multilingual
Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyAyer a las 8:07 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink Watercolors

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors Empty
MensajeTema: Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink Watercolors   Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors EmptyVie Abr 07, 2023 11:55 pm

Intuitive Painting: Creating Abstracts with E-Sumi Ink  Watercolors B626bd812f12aea9c9ec551b9be78b62
Duration: 47m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 504 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

In this class, we are going to play and experiment with Boku-Undo E-Sumi Watercolor. These paints are dark & moody. They are ink-based and thin down beautifully. The only thing I wish on these paints is that they came in more than 6 colors!!
We are going to create a set of 4 paintings, starting out with them all taped together and painting on them as if they are 1 big sheet. Then we will peel the tape and evaluate how successful each piece turned out and what additional items are needed to finish out our pieces. Whether that be extra paint, marks, or other materials that inspire you.
I truly enjoy these intuitive sessions. We get to play and experiment. Letting go of expectations and just having some fun. These times are what allow you to grow as an artist and have fun creating in unexpected ways.
This class is for you if
You love learning new techniques for your art
You are interested in experimenting and creating in a more intuitive way. Letting go of expectations and exploring your materials.
You love watching how others approach their art practice
Supplies:
These are the supplies I'll be using in class today. Feel free to substitute and play with any materials you have on hand.
Canson xl cold press 140lb watercolor paper
Boku-Undo E-Sumi Watercolor (you are welcome to use any watercolor you have on hand to do your projects with - this one is just a cool collection I wanted to introduce you to if you hadn't seen them yet
Artist tape
Kuretake Manga Pen white - this is a cool pen that came in my monthly art box and I really loved it. You can use a white Posca pen as an alternative.
Watersoluble graphite pencil - I used this for mark-making. You can substitute lots of things for this.
Variety of brushes - I liked having a smaller mop brush, a 1" wash brush, and a stiff fan brush to experiment with.

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/ac427f38be770d45d3a60ebcdc9d94cc/kcchn.Intuitive.Painting.Creating.Abstracts.with.ESumi.Ink.Watercolors.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7e6bc88A0d4673F5/kcchn.Intuitive.Painting.Creating.Abstracts.with.ESumi.Ink.Watercolors.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/2605EBCBD563CDA/kcchn.Intuitive.Painting.Creating.Abstracts.with.ESumi.Ink.Watercolors.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/um6d3sbab7l7/kcchn.Intuitive.Painting.Creating.Abstracts.with.ESumi.Ink.Watercolors.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.