Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint Vote_lcapThe Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint Voting_barThe Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint Vote_lcapThe Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint Voting_barThe Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Winxvideo AI 3.1.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 2:38 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 2:34 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any complaint

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint Empty
MensajeTema: The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any complaint   The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint EmptyVie Abr 21, 2023 3:27 am

The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint 83820e1a1115d57d5f065bd6a01a263f
Last updated 01/2023
Duration: 31m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 626 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English[Auto]

Everything you need to know to be ready to deal with any complaint

What you'll learn
How to solve any customer complaint using my 4 step guide
The importance of using positive language
How to deal with different ways complaints come into your business
How to deal with public complaints on social media
Requirements
A course for anyone with customers!
Description
Now I know and you know that your business is awesome and you do everything you can to keep your clients happy. However in reality that is just not possible. You will at some point come across an unhappy customer and this course is going to help you deal with that situation quickly and easily.
By the end of this course you will be comfortable dealing with any angry customer that comes your way, you should be able to end the conversation knowing that that customer will not only use your services again but they will recommend you to others. Seems crazy right? It's not that hard, I promise!In this course I will take you through the following
My two key things to remember when it comes to your business vs your customer
My 4 step guide to solving any customer complaint
Using positive language vs negative language
The different ways people can complain - including how to deal with very public social media complaints
And I'm always available to answer any questions you might have.
About Me
Hi, I'm Kelly. A twin Mum, mentor, author of three books, co owner of an insurance company, designer and photographer. I was never very good at sticking to just one thing and it used to annoy me when people said I could only have one job. It's taken a while but I think I'm starting to prove those people wrong!
My moto is and has always been 'you can have anything you want if you want it enough' and this simple sentence has allowed me to build my mini empire and have a great work life balance.

Now I could pretend that I'm a multi millionaire of that I have thousands of pounds in the bank but it wouldn't be true and I'm not here to tell you how to make your first million. I'm here to help you start, grow or build your business so that you too can have your dream job (or jobs) and create a great work life balance too.Why Me
15 Years of Entrepreneurial Experience
3 Years Mentoring for the Prince's Trust
4 Successful Personal Businesses
1 Successful Business Sale
1 Sold Franchise
Who this course is for
If you're worried about how to deal with customer complaints and concerns or you want to improve your customer service knowledge.

The Happy Customer Guide - 4 steps to solve any  complaint 2ad8b0c96390e614f7c38f792a17000a

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/75c899b060be30bba7293db9cff43a2b/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6eb704d8b4812b571b76e83f2ac98cff/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part2.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/637DB16AF7D73ED/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6035441F20F6921/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part2.rar

ddownload.com:
Código:

https://ddownload.com/6c5tviyv63yv/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/k0td69gwafi3/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part2.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/whytnip2pjr7/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/thgeil2j0gn9/bwwin.The.Happy.Customer.Guide..4.steps.to.solve.any.complaint.part2.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.