Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets Vote_lcapUltra Simple Guitar  Secrets Voting_barUltra Simple Guitar  Secrets Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets Vote_lcapUltra Simple Guitar  Secrets Voting_barUltra Simple Guitar  Secrets Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» CCleaner 6.25.11131 Pro/Tech/Buss Retail+ CCEnhancer 4.5.7
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 10:10 pm por tano1221

»  ScaleUP v1.4.3 [AE + PR] Win
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 9:52 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Topaz Gigapixel AI 7.2.3 (x64)
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 9:39 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Bandicam 2024 v7.1.2.2451 + Portable (x64)
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 9:31 pm por ronaldinho424

» DirPrintOK 6.99
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 7:58 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

»  Perfectly Clear WorkBench 4.6.1.2671 (x64) Multilingual
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 2:50 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Key Metric FolderSizes 9.6.490 Enterprise
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 2:47 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Nitro PDF Pro 14.26.1.0 (x64) Enterprise / Retail Multilingual
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 2:45 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Microsoft Edge 126.0.2592.87 Dual x86x64 [Silent]
Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyAyer a las 2:36 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Ultra Simple Guitar Secrets

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets Empty
MensajeTema: Ultra Simple Guitar Secrets   Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets EmptyJue Nov 02, 2023 7:18 am

Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets 3b8123f15ba7af99223419cacfe52e85

Published 11/2023
Created by Matt Simon
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 54 Lectures ( 1h 26m ) | Size: 1.7 GB

Guitar playing made EASY

What you'll learn
Play commonly used chords
Play popular songs
Learn to read tab and chord diagrams
Understand efficient technique
Requirements
None! Only having access to a guitar
Description
I have taught many students including children with Special Educational Needs. This forced me to re-evaluate and simplify my approach to teaching. Many teachers just re-voice/recycle what they have been taught without really thinking about it and considering if what they are conveying is the best way to do so. The usual 'campfire chords' can be difficult for beginners and are often not used by professionals. I looked over the chords I was teaching them and simplified them down to their bare essence. Most only use TWO FINGERS!This guitar course is the result of a decade of REAL WORLD teaching, sitting down next to people. I know the problems people commonly face and how to fix them, especially when it comes to hand and wrist positioning. I have had world class lessons myself and I'm keen to make sure people learn correct and efficient technique. This has the dual benefits of being easier to play and a much lower chance of injury. In this course you will learn:All the notes on the guitar and how to find themHow to read guitar tab and chord diagramsSimple film themes (star wars etc)EASY versions of the normal chords that WORK and SOUND BETTERActual real songs!How to use electric guitars and amplifiersStill not convinced? One of the video lessons shows you 3 SONGS in 2 MINUTES!
Who this course is for
Total beginners or people who have struggled in the past and given up

Screenshots

Ultra Simple Guitar  Secrets Cc22257819a3e8ae81e42c116b34275d

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/463558cfbd44cb52a774f0eab1cc1d0e/vdsmv.Ultra.Simple.Guitar.Secrets.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e8c1e96a2ba9f7dbb8503fb4b673ad5e/vdsmv.Ultra.Simple.Guitar.Secrets.part2.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9e88E2F73c9843ec/vdsmv.Ultra.Simple.Guitar.Secrets.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c2f68FFd00C22652/vdsmv.Ultra.Simple.Guitar.Secrets.part2.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/B8D3AEF368ABE58/vdsmv.Ultra.Simple.Guitar.Secrets.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/66C2EAC4B5D6A23/vdsmv.Ultra.Simple.Guitar.Secrets.part2.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.