Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners Vote_lcapNature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners Voting_barNature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners Vote_lcapNature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners Voting_barNature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners Vote_rcap 
Engh3
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Audified MixChecker ULTRA v1.0
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyHoy a las 3:22 am por missyou123

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.29 (x64) Multilingual
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 10:36 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» LightPDF Editor 2.14.7.17 Build 07.01.2024 Multilingual
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 10:33 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Stellar Repair for Excel 7.0.0.0 (x64)
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 10:32 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» PDF Shaper Premium / Ultimate 14.3 Multilingual
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 10:30 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» EaseUS Partition Master 18.8.0 Build 20240605
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 9:15 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» illustrate TuneFUSION R2024-06-28 Retail
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 9:12 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Xara Designer Pro+ 24.1.0.69698 (x64)
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 8:47 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» UniFab 2.0.2.6 (x64) Multilingual
Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyAyer a las 8:44 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Nature Photography Editing Tips For Beginners

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners Empty
MensajeTema: Nature Photography Editing Tips For Beginners   Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners EmptyMiér Nov 15, 2023 4:36 am

Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners 217bba96b79accc1b608009acb10ad2f
Published 11/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 674.60 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

Quick and easy image editing tutorial

What you'll learn
Apply fast and professional image enhancement
Create multiple moods with small useful settings
Adjusting light levels, shadows, highlights
Landscape editing and color management
Requirements
Minimum photography skills needed
Description
Hi! My name is Dani. I have been doing photography since 2007. I have hundreds of satisfied clients. I would like to share my experience with Adobe Lightroom. Warning: this is not a full tutorial video for professionals, but only the tip of the iceberg, which can be easily climbed by beginners and amateurs.With Adobe Lightroom, I'll quickly teach you how to retouch your photos beautifully to give them a professional look. Adobe Lightroom is a fantastic tool that I recommend to anyone who wants to take their photos to a professional level. I'm here to show you the fantastic possibilities this software offers for photo retouching and editing. When you open Lightroom for the first time, you'll immediately see how much you can do with it. From fine-tuning brightness and colour settings to applying different filters and effects, you'll find everything you need to get your images looking the way you want them. Adjust exposure, contrast, colour tone and saturation in just a few clicks and you can see the changes. If you want to remove skin blemishes, under-eye circles or other minor imperfections from your photos, the Healing Brush and Clone Stamp tools make it quick and easy. And don't forget to retouch your portraits! The Portrait category is specifically designed for this purpose, and will help you get a smoother, brighter complexion. Adobe Lightroom also offers excellent noise reduction and detail highlighting options. So even if you have images that were taken in low light or at high ISO settings, you can still manage them with ease. The real magic is that all modifications are non-destructive, meaning your original RAW file remains intact. What's more, Lightroom allows you to sync between workstations and devices, so you can keep your images tidy and organised at all times. In short, Adobe Lightroom is a wonderful companion for photographers and photo editors to refine and enhance their photos according to their own ideas. Come and try it and you'll see what fantastic results you can achieve!
Overview
Section 1: Basic overview with my sample photograph, step by step
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Selecting the best image
Lecture 3 Lightroom basic quick tour
Lecture 4 Basic settings
Lecture 5 Applying the graduated filter
Lecture 6 Color grading
Lecture 7 Finishing and export
Lecture 8 Summary
Recommended for beginner photographers who love nature and landscape photography

Screenshots

Nature Photography Editing Tips For  Beginners 8b9a7337cb25cd92a0318f376f3dd6ae

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/542cd9affcaea384dfe5efdbd2054483/qduap.Nature.Photography.Editing.Tips.For.Beginners.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e4627C91c922c368/qduap.Nature.Photography.Editing.Tips.For.Beginners.rar

ddownload.com:
Código:

https://ddownload.com/zz0wa2m2r1g8/qduap.Nature.Photography.Editing.Tips.For.Beginners.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.