Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear Vote_lcap100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear Voting_bar100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear Vote_rcap 
tano1221
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear Vote_lcap100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear Voting_bar100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
geodasoft
Septiembre 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» ProfiCAD 12.4.6 Multilingual
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 10:24 am por tano1221

» What Is Business Intelligence?
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:12 am por missyou123

» Warehouse Analytics In Supply Chain Management Certification
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:11 am por missyou123

» UI/UX Design Bootcamp with Figma
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:10 am por missyou123

» Tutorial Classes On Chatgpt
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:09 am por missyou123

» The Startup SPIN Method: Get Free PR with Zero Experience
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:08 am por missyou123

» The Shadow Work Course (Carl Jung Psychology)
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:07 am por missyou123

» The Neuroscience Of Communication And Attracting A Partner
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:06 am por missyou123

» Succession Planning (2024)
100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyHoy a las 8:05 am por missyou123

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By Ear

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear Empty
MensajeTema: 100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By Ear   100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear EmptyJue Ago 22, 2024 12:34 am

100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear D0e99fea31cdecd9dc8b1b6bc9b79dea

Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 678.97 MB | Duration: 0h 43m

These well-known Tunes are played live, and very slowly for 5 minutes, repeated over and over to help you learn easily

What you'll learn
Learn Folk Tunes By Ear
Prepare Yourself To Play Folk Music On Any Instrument
Olay Each Tune For 5 Minutes To Cement It Into Your Memory Bank
Train your Ears To Memorise Tunes
Requirements
Playing chords or single notes on whatever instrument you play will be required
Description
The recordings are from Sidmouth Folk Week over 2023/4 and made with encouragement from the course leader Jeanette. I interview her so you can understand the purpose, legacy and context. She has been running these workshops for a few years to teach people how to gain confidence playing folk tunes and to increase their repertoire so they can then go to 'normal speed' sessions aka 'darned fast playing!' I went to all of these classes personally and you might even hear me trying to learn the tunes in the background although I did try to be very quiet about that! The way the sessions run I think I really excellent, you just play the same tune over and over for five or seven minutes at a slow speed, and from what I could see everybody in the room got better and better at the Tune and did slightly begin to speed up towards the end, which is no bad thing. Some of the tunes are repeated and they were played on different days so just play all of them including the repeats as you will get a slightly different feel each time. This is about 12 hours of study or at least I was in the classroom for about 12 hours learning these songs so I think you should get a great workout here on any instrument and thoroughly enjoy it. They have produced a book to go with these songs and I will put a link to where you can purchase it if you wish to although really the plan is to learn all this by ear not reading.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction to the course for all instruments
Section 2: Slow Tunes
Lecture 2 Slow tune video playalong
Section 3: Slow tunes in the same order but in a continual loop
Lecture 3 Slow tunes again in the same order but continual in a 30 minute sequence
Section 4: Faster tunes in a real live pub session
Lecture 4 Princess Royal Live
Section 5: Orkney Tunes from a session I went to in 2022
Lecture 5 Wee Billy Sings His Final Tune
Folk music is for all Folk and All instruments

Screenshots

100 Folk Tunes For All Instruments - Learn Slowly By  Ear 32b85e97dfa5043bda7b256320a8a7c6

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/e61293d02cae7a640e6b610d78beb6c5/nysfk.100.Folk.Tunes.For.All.Instruments..Learn.Slowly.By.Ear.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/BAEB45882443E16/nysfk.100.Folk.Tunes.For.All.Instruments..Learn.Slowly.By.Ear.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.