Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) Vote_lcapThe Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) Voting_barThe Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) Vote_rcap 
tano1221
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) Vote_lcapThe Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) Voting_barThe Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
geodasoft
Septiembre 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» O&O Defrag Professional 29.0.11110 (x64)
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 2:16 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Wondershare Filmora 13.6.13.9072 (x64) Multilingual
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 1:28 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» MAGIX Video Pro X16 22.0.1.244 Multilingual (x64)
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 1:24 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» ⭐️ Radiant Photo 1.4.1.510 Multilingual✅ + Addon Pack (x64)
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 1:22 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Office Tool Plus 10.14.28.0 Multilingual
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 1:13 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» IDimager Photo Supreme 2024.2.2.6647 Multilingual (x64)
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 1:07 pm por tano1221

» n-Track Studio Suite 10.2.0.9075 (x64) Multilingual
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 12:33 pm por tano1221

» StreamGaGa 1.2.3.7 (x64) Multilingual
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 12:29 pm por tano1221

»  Chaos Corona 12 HF1 for 3ds Max 2016-2025 + Material Library (x64)
The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyHoy a las 12:27 pm por tano1221

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

The Shadow Work Course (Carl Jung Psychology)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) Empty
MensajeTema: The Shadow Work Course (Carl Jung Psychology)   The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) EmptyJue Sep 12, 2024 8:07 am

The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) 46f2131374b6868f429275432d1d4e2e

Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 750.76 MB | Duration: 0h 46m

A Personal Transformation Journey Through The Depths of Jungian Shadow Work

What you'll learn
Understanding the Jungian Shadow: Learn about Carl Jung's concept of the shadow and how it impacts your thoughts, behaviours, and relationships.
Identifying Your Shadow Behaviours: Recognize and identify how your shadow shows up in daily life.
Master The Socratic Shadow Dialogue Method: Learn socratic questioning to engage in dialogues with your shadow self.
Linking Behaviours to Underlying Motivations: Trace the root causes of your emotional reactions and behaviours.
Requirements
No expertise needed. You are simply willing and wanting to embrace positive change to your own life.
Description
Have you ever wondered why certain patterns keep repeating in your life-like conflicts, fears, or emotional barriers you can't seem to break down?What if these patterns aren't just random, but messages from a deeper part of you that you haven't faced yet?Many of us go through life without asking the tough questions that could bring real change.We stay scared, avoid the truth, and miss out on what could set us free.But what if asking those hard questions is the key to unlocking your true potential?Think about these questions:Why do I criticize others for the same flaws I fear in myself?Why do I push away people who care about me to avoid the pain of rejection?Why do I make excuses and pretend everything is fine when I know something is wrong?Why do I ignore painful truths even when they keep hurting me?Why do I seek approval from others instead of accepting myself?Why do I stay busy to avoid facing my deepest fears?Why do I get angry when I'm really feeling sad and vulnerable?Why do I make bad decisions that take me further from what I truly want?Why do I avoid risks, fearing failure, when my true potential lies just beyond my comfort zone?Why do I hide my true feelings, only to have them come out uncontrollably later?These questions may feel uncomfortable, but they point to a deeper truth: the shadow.The shadow is the hidden part of you that shapes your life in ways you might not realize. So, why do we keep running from it?What if you stopped, turned around, and faced your shadow head-on?These questions help us see the defence mechanisms that our unconscious mind uses to protect us from confronting our shadow. But these behaviours are still keeping us from growing and becoming truly self-aware.Finding honest answers to these questions is the key to understanding and integrating your shadow. This isn't just about understanding your unconscious mind-it's about becoming the most authentic and confident version of yourself.Quick "self-help methods" and "positive thinking" don't go deep enough. They only scratch the surface, ignoring the real issues that shape your behaviour.Without facing and integrating the hidden parts of yourself, any progress you make will be temporary and unfulfilling.Real personal growth is about digging deep, confronting the uncomfortable truths about yourself, and embracing the parts you've been ignoring or suppressing.Superficial self-help won't solve your problems. True growth comes from facing your shadow and bringing it into the light. It means confronting your deepest fears, acknowledging your insecurities, and understanding the root causes of your emotional pain.If this is what you're looking for, this course was made for you!WHAT WILL I LEARN?1. Understanding the Jungian Shadow:Learn about Carl Jung's concept of the shadow and how it impacts your thoughts, behaviours, and relationships.Explore the historical and philosophical roots of shadow work, including its connections to psychoanalysis, philosophy, and spirituality.2. Identifying Your Shadow Behaviours:Recognize and identify how your shadow shows up in daily life.Discover common defence mechanisms like projection, denial, repression, and rationalization.Engage in exercises to trace exaggerated or irrational behaviours back to underlying shadow elements.3. Defining and Recognizing Defence Mechanisms:Explore how defence mechanisms suppress your shadow and prevent true self-awareness and growth.Dive into detailed analyses of your key defence mechanisms with examples and reflective questions.Examine connections between defence mechanisms and deeper psychological and emotional issues.4. Reflective Practices for Self-Discovery:Engage in reflective practices to uncover the insecurities and fears that drive your defence mechanisms.Use guided journaling, introspective dialogue exercises, and Socratic questioning to explore and challenge your unconscious assumptions.Develop a structured approach to self-reflection, fostering continuous personal growth and deeper understanding.Achieve greater self-awareness and emotional well-being by harmonizing your shadow with your conscious identity.5. The Socratic Shadow Dialogue Method:Master Socratic questioning to engage in dialogues with your shadow self.Learn techniques to uncover hidden motives and foster meaningful insights into your shadow.Create introspective dialogues that lead to greater self-awareness and shadow integration.6. Linking Behaviours to Underlying Motivations:Connect identified behaviours and defence mechanisms to deeper fears, desires, and unresolved conflicts within your shadow.Understand how these motivations influence your actions and relationships.Trace the root causes of your emotional reactions and behaviours.WHAT DOES THIS COURSE INCLUDE?Comprehensive Worksheets: 10+ detailed worksheets to guide you through each step of the shadow work process, offering exercises, reflective questions, and space for journaling.Shadow Work Video Library: video content breaking down detailed psychological concepts and exercises into practical lessons.1-1 Chat Support & Feedback: Personalized 1-1 guidance and support as you navigate the course via WhatsApp.Shadow Behaviour Mind Maps: Informative mind maps to help you track and identify where specific unconscious behaviour patterns are coming from.Lifetime Access: Lifetime access to all course materials, including future updates and resources.SHOULD I ENROLL?This course is designed for you if::You struggle with repeating negative patterns in your life-whether in relationships, career, or personal habits-and want to break free.You want to heal old wounds and seek a transformative approach to healing and integration.You experience unexplained emotional reactions and want to explore their root causes.You seek deeper relationships by understanding and healing the subconscious forces affecting how you connect with others.You feel stuck or blocked in life and are ready for a powerful shift.You want to confront your inner fears to become the best version of yourself.You want to embrace the parts of yourself that you have been avoiding, suppressing, or denying.WHY SHOULD I ENROLL?1. Reduction in Anxiety and Fear:Face your unconscious fears to reduce underlying anxieties and fears, leading to a calmer, more centred state of being.2. Healing from Trauma and Emotional Wounds:Process and integrate past traumas for emotional healing and reduce symptoms related to PTSD and other trauma-related conditions.3. Enhanced Self-Awareness and Self-Understanding:Gain a deeper understanding of your thoughts, emotions, and behaviours, fostering greater self-awareness and mental clarity.4. Improvement in Mental Health:Address unconscious drivers of neurotic behaviours, promoting mental health and stability.Develop better emotional regulation skills, leading to a more balanced and grounded mental state.5. Increased Psychological Empowerment:Reclaim personal power by confronting and embracing all parts of yourself, leading to greater confidence.HOW WILL THIS COURSE IMPROVE MY LIFE?1. Improved Relationships:Become more authentic in your relationships, leading to deeper connections and improved communication.Reduced conflict by understanding your own triggers and projections, fostering harmony in relationships.2. Enhanced Emotional Well-Being:Experience greater joy and contentment by releasing repressed emotions and integrating your shadow.Achieve a balanced perspective on life, appreciating both positive and challenging experiences.3. Greater Life Fulfilment:Align your actions and decisions with your true self and values, guiding you toward fulfilling and meaningful pursuits.4. Reduced Stress and Overwhelm:Release pent-up emotions by addressing the root causes of stress, leading to a more relaxed lifestyle.Promote mind-body harmony, reducing the physical symptoms of stress.5. Spiritual Growth and Integration:Deepen your connection to your spiritual Self and integrate psychological insights with spiritual growth.Achieve wholeness through shadow integration, leading to inner peace and spiritual fulfilment.If any of this resonates with you, then my shadow work course is the transformative journey you have been looking for.This course offers a holistic approach to personal transformation, addressing both psychological and lifestyle challenges. By dedicating yourself to this course, you'll experience reduced anxiety, fear, and neurotic behaviour, along with enhanced emotional resilience, self-awareness, and mental clarity. Plus, you'll enjoy improved relationships, greater life fulfilment, and a deeper sense of inner peace and spiritual growth.This course is a powerful tool for anyone seeking to live a more authentic, balanced, and fulfilling life.
Overview
Section 1: Course Introduction: The Symbolism of Serpent, Dove & Shadow
Lecture 1 Course Introduction: The Symbolism of Serpent, Dove & Shadow
Section 2: Shadow Workbook, Exercises & Mind Maps (Downloadable Files)
Lecture 2 Shadow Workbook & Exercises
Section 3: Shadow Work (Lesson 1)
Lecture 3 Shadow Work (Lesson 1)
Section 4: Shadow Work (Lesson 2)
Lecture 4 Shadow Work (Lesson 2)
Section 5: Shadow Work (Lesson 3)
Lecture 5 Shadow Work (Lesson 3)
Section 6: Shadow Work (Lesson 4)
Lecture 6 Shadow Work (Lesson 4)
Section 7: Bonus Lecture
Lecture 7 Bonus Lecture
You struggle with repeating negative patterns in your life-whether in relationships, career, or personal habits-and want to break free.,You want to heal old wounds and seek a transformative approach to healing and integration.,You experience unexplained emotional reactions and want to explore their root causes.,You seek deeper relationships by understanding and healing the subconscious forces affecting how you connect with others.,You feel stuck or blocked in life and are ready for a powerful shift.,You want to confront your inner fears to become the best version of yourself.,You want to embrace the parts of yourself that you have been avoiding, suppressing, or denying.

Screenshots

The Shadow Work Course  (Carl Jung Psychology) 28943efa55d2392c563bb3fe90098ece

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/5272dbbe514ae2e6afa61b49f25adf24/wgmrs.The.Shadow.Work.Course.Carl.Jung.Psychology.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/7A6A624EA07D349/wgmrs.The.Shadow.Work.Course.Carl.Jung.Psychology.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.