Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited Vote_lcapCertified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited Voting_barCertified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited Vote_lcapCertified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited Voting_barCertified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Engh3
Octubre 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Cockos REAPER 7.23 (x86/x64)
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 10:20 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» VueScan Pro 9.8.37 Multilingual
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 10:17 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» Adobe Dimension 4.0.4 (x64) Multilingual
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 7:34 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» Tagtraum Industries beaTunes 5.2.35 (x86/x64)
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 1:16 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» CyberLink Director Suite 2025 v13.0 (x64) Multilingual
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 11:42 am por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» GIMP 2.10.38 Revision 1
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 11:33 am por tano1221

» Adobe Acrobat Pro 2024.003.20180 (x86/x64) Multilingual
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 11:29 am por tano1221

» DVDFab 13.0.2.7 (x64) Multilingual
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 8:53 am por tano1221

» APU Software APU Loudness Compressor 3.0.0
Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 8:41 am por tano1221

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology EmpathAccredited

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited Empty
MensajeTema: Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology EmpathAccredited   Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited EmptyHoy a las 6:50 am

Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology Empath|Accredited

Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited C185b61c916404cbab069ede5efd10b3

Last updated 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.48 GB | Duration: 3h 30m

Use a humanistic, soul care approach using strategy, positive psychology, emotional/impulse responses & natural empathy

What you'll learn
How to be an affective counselor
How to be an affective listener
The art of healing through talk therapy & conversation
How to build rapport
Session strategies
Counselor concepts
A Counselors role and decisions
Accredited Digital and Hard Copy Diplomas Available
Requirements
All Levels Welcome
Recommend "Alternative Healing Practitioner" Course
Recommend "Resolution Therapist" Course
Recommend "Psychology & Body Language Profiler" Course
Recommend "Master Life Coach & Practitioner" Course
Recommend "Family Psychology, Healing & Reconciliation Practitioner" Course
Description
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED & ACCREDITEDSpiritual counseling became something I offered in my own healing practice when so many of my client's taking other healing modalities from me, who were making progress, needed something additional that became apparent to me as a major and important part to their overall healing process. They needed to talk through the feelings and thoughts they had, something Reiki or other healing bodywork modalities would not give them. This is why counseling is often called, "The Talking Cure." When so many needed to talk to me that I could not balance work and personal life, I decided I needed to offer a spiritual counseling session to dedicate time to listen and really be there for them, without sacrificing my own time with family and what my personal life demanded. People respected my guidance, as they do yours, and that is worth learning a few skills to feel comfortable offering a space to talk, and help them resolve their issues, release their pent-up feelings and thoughts. With this course you will learn how to constructively guide them to their highest self, naturally, as they drive their own healing. Talking through our thoughts and feelings is a major way in which we find peace, self-discovery and comfort. During times of discussion, we hear ourselves and realize it isn't as bad as it was in our head, or that it was, and more is needed to help us process it. We can hear our words and determine if they align with our current beliefs about ourselves, or whether they are lingering words of people who abused us. Counseling is about self-discovery, guidance, not advice, and a strong support system for someone to move through their emotions in a safe environment. This course is going to give you insights on who you will choose to be as a spiritual counselor, pitfalls, belief systems that work and that don't, how to become skilled at asking questions, holding a session, build your own confidence, strategy, creating a suitable environment and most importantly, building a rapport with your clients or patients through safety and trust.I look forward to seeing you in class! Let's get started! SufiIf you searched any of these topics, you will like this course: Counselor certification, mental health counselor, career counselor, grief counselor, spiritual counselor, addiction counselor, peer counselor, dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), certified life transition counselor, certified spiritual counselor and psychological empath, certified resolution therapist, psychology, positive psychology, social psychology, marketing psychology, clinical psychology, diploma in modern applied psychology, energy psychology, educational psychology, spiritual psychology, mental health coach, mental health, mental health counselor, occupational therapy, mental health and well-being, becoming a mental health first aider, certified mental health counseling practitioner, mental health ambassador, mental health healing and well-being, spiritual healing practitioner and coach
Overview
Section 1: Introduction & PDF Workbook in Resources
Lecture 1 Introduction| Meet Your Instructor On Set
Lecture 2 Recommended Reading List
Section 2: Determine Your Role| Healer or Prophet
Lecture 3 Determine Your Role| Healer or Prophet
Section 3: Remove Hierarchy & Ego
Lecture 4 Remove Hierarchy & Ego
Section 4: The Reflection Method
Lecture 5 The Reflection Method
Section 5: Clients or Patients
Lecture 6 Clients or Patients
Section 6: Instinct Is King
Lecture 7 Instinct Is King
Section 7: Injury vs Disorder
Lecture 8 Injury vs Disorder + Downloadable PDF Audit & Injury Recovery Method Forms
Section 8: The Two Vials & Redirect
Lecture 9 The Two Vials & Redirect
Section 9: Transitory Emotions
Lecture 10 Transitory Emotions
Section 10: Creating A Sanctuary of Healing
Lecture 11 Creating a Sanctuary of Healing
Section 11: Building Rapport with Clients
Lecture 12 How to Build Rapport with Clients
Section 12: Setting The Sanctuary Rules
Lecture 13 Setting The Sanctuary Rules
Section 13: Who Drives The Sessions?
Lecture 14 Who Drives The Sessions?
Section 14: Counseling Is a Conversation
Lecture 15 Counseling Is a Conversation
Section 15: How to Become a Psychology Empath
Lecture 16 How to Become a Psychology Empath
Section 16: Homework & Strategies
Lecture 17 Homework & Strategies + Downloadable PDF Strategy Blueprint
Section 17: Congratulations-You Did It! How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 18 How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 19 How DO I Find My UDEMY Certificate
Lecture 20 The Group, Loveletter & Wisdom Wednesday
Section 18: How to Achieve the Advanced Diploma's
Lecture 21 How to Achieve the "Advanced Master Practitioner of Integrative Healing" Diploma
Lecture 22 Earn the "Master Healer of Alternative Therapies & Natural Medicine" Diploma
Lecture 23 Diplomas Available
Healers of all Kinds,Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists,Health & Healing Industry Workers,Naturopaths & Natural Healers,Teachers and Professors

Screenshots

Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology  EmpathAccredited 8308bc7b55fc5b6f0bad76659e393012

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/fb2e2f68efe1829f34bcdc2e52b32252/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fa19c8faefb3d0d6b9238e5d0c1fc8eb/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fd956e455a7e36834f3a9a1d7f64924a/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/83382d590dfd2f83843893f2bb6b722a/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part4.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f3199fb4f2ea9907ccb096710cf847ad/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part5.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Código:

https://ddownload.com/ijcdjcalkvrh/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/xmdgzfxi6ztl/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/9wqc5g6yqfpk/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part3.rar
https://ddownload.com/3wfadnz7l7jl/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part4.rar
https://ddownload.com/y5ddxmoally1/lsdjg.Certified.Spiritual.Counselor..Psychology.EmpathAccredited.part5.rar

Certified Spiritual Counselor & Psychology EmpathAccredited

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.