Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche Vote_lcapHow To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche Voting_barHow To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche Vote_rcap 
tano1221
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche Vote_lcapHow To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche Voting_barHow To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
ronaldinho424
Engh3
Octubre 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier 11.22.45.24
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:27 am por tano1221

» WindowTop Pro 5.23.4 (x64) Multilingual
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:21 am por tano1221

» Time Management For Remote Workers And Busy Professionals
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:19 am por missyou123

» The Million Dollar Mouth - How To Communicate Better
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:17 am por missyou123

» The Complete Product Management Masterclass + Certificate
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:15 am por missyou123

» The Complete Guide To Photography And Creative Imagery
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:12 am por missyou123

» The Complete Guide For Hybrid Cloud With Azure
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:10 am por missyou123

» The Complete Data Storytelling Masterclass + Certificate
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:08 am por missyou123

» Stroke: Modern Diagnostics And Treatment
How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 11:06 am por missyou123

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific Niche

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche Empty
MensajeTema: How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific Niche   How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche EmptyHoy a las 8:51 am

How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche A01a5479b7f2975a642b0b4849cfa532

Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 786.85 MB | Duration: 0h 39m

In this course I will teach you how to find high quality influencers on Instagram for your specific niche

What you'll learn
Entering the right algorithm on Instagram
Statistics of Instagram influencers
Managing your own influencer list
Finding the perfect influencers for your specific niche
Requirements
internet connection
Instagram account
Description
Hello, my name is Tristan!Welcome to my course.With years of experience in marketing I am now willing to share my knowledge about influencer marketing on Instagram with you!In this course I will teach you exactly how to find high quality influencers on Instagram for your specific niche.You will learn how to spot if an influencer has high quality engagement and how to avoid influencers with fake followers/likes/comments.In this course I also explain you how to manage your own influencer list in a spreadsheet and you will find out how to get into the perfect Instagram algorithm for your specific niche so that you can easily find potential influencers for your product/service.50% of Millennials trust product recommendations from influencers.Influencers have built up a reputation which they want/need to protect.This is why there are a lot of potential customers on social media.Wether you are selling baby clothing, perfume, furniture or offering services, it's all suitable for influencer marketing!When you have finished this course you will never need someone to find the right influencers for you because you will know how to do it yourself ;)You are always allowed to send me a message if you have any questions!The reason my course only has around 40 minutes of lectures is because I don't waste valuable time on simple things that everybody already know about.This course has valuable content only.I am excited to give my valuable knowledge to you!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Instagram influencer statistics
Lecture 2 Follower count
Lecture 3 Likes
Lecture 4 Comments
Section 3: How to find influencers for your specific niche
Lecture 5 Getting into the right algorithm for your niche
Section 4: How to know if potential influencers have a good quality account
Lecture 6 Most important instagram account statistics
Lecture 7 Engagement rate calculator
Lecture 8 Influencer spreadsheet
Section 5: Extra tips
Lecture 9 What to keep in mind before approaching a potential influencer
Lecture 10 DM or e-mail the potential influencer?
Section 6: The end
Lecture 11 Thank you!
People that want to learn how to find the perfect influencers for your specific niche
Screenshots

How To Find Influencers On Instagram For Your Specific  Niche F1bd46a32e349d1538f2cac5aa786173

Say "Thank You"

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/c4c18a4cdf1a66960e1470de1ba03825/mxmsw.How.To.Find.Influencers.On.Instagram.For.Your.Specific.Niche.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Código:

https://ddownload.com/looo8ip1dxmy/mxmsw.How.To.Find.Influencers.On.Instagram.For.Your.Specific.Niche.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.