Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards Vote_lcapTarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards Voting_barTarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards Vote_lcapTarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards Voting_barTarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
大†Shinegumi†大
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Octubre 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Zero To Sales Blueprint
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:35 am por missyou123

» Water Tanks Design Excel Sheets
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:33 am por missyou123

» Value Engineering by M.P. Tyagi
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:30 am por missyou123

» Three.js Crash Course: Minecraft
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:28 am por missyou123

» Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Complete Course
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:26 am por missyou123

» The Young Leader's Guide To Public Speaking
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:24 am por missyou123

» The Natural Woman
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:22 am por missyou123

» The Keys To Meditation
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:20 am por missyou123

» The Art Of Decision-Making (2024)
Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:18 am por missyou123

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot Cards

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards Empty
MensajeTema: Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot Cards   Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards EmptyHoy a las 7:16 am

Tarot For Beginner's Course: How To Read Tarot Cards

Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards 65859c34d51fbc072524425773e7fdef

Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 1m | Size: 735 MB

Tarot Made Easy: 5 Steps To Reading Tarot Cards

What you'll learn
Learn how to read tarot cards the easy way
Learn what the Minor and Major Arcana means in tarot readings
Learn my 5 simple steps to read any tarot card
Learn how to 78 tarot cards: The full deck
Requirements
No previous experience is required for this course
Description
Fast track your tarot learning: The easy way to read tarot cards!Are you intrigued by the world of tarot and eager to learn how to interpret tarot cards for yourself and others? Discover my 5 simple tarot card reading steps to read tarot cards with confidence and ease.My easy to follow step-by-step instructions will have you reading your tarot cards fast!Video lessons with slides for visual learning makes learning the tarot fun and easy.You'll gain the confidence and skills needed to unlock the wisdom and insights hidden within the tarot deck. Learn the tarot basics that are needed to understand the tarot and how tarot cards work.Who Is This Course For?This course is perfect for tarot beginner's with no previous experience.At The End Of This Course You will know how to read 78 Tarot Cards (The full deck) You will feel confident reading tarot cardsYou will know how to read any tarot deck on the market.You will feel confident reading your tarot cards6 Course Lessons: Everything you need to kickstart your tarot journeyCourse length: 60 minutesTarot Cheatsheets are included for you to download (Value $19) Why should you learn from me?Hi, I'm Rechelle,I'm an Australian Psychic, Medium, published author and tarot trainer. I opened my private practice in 2001 and have been teaching tarot students since 2010 to learn how to read tarot cards.I believe learning should be fun and easy, not tedious and boring!I'm new to the Udemy community as an instructor and bring a wealth of tarot knowledge and experience to those who are ready to learn how to read tarot cards the easy and fun way.
Who this course is for
Perfect for tarot beginner's or for those who want to learn my tarot hacks and my pro tips for reading any tarot card deck and any tarot spread.
Tarot Beginner's with no previous tarot experience
Tarot readers with some tarot knowledge
Homepage:
Código:
https://www.udemy.com/course/tarot-for-beginners-course-how-to-read-tarot-cards/
Screenshots

Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot  Cards 4128e799d0e3f485110d82b40529dad4

Say "Thank You"

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/85789a1f6238431e4109f55d5427310c/einjp.Tarot.For.Beginners.Course.How.To.Read.Tarot.Cards.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Código:

https://ddownload.com/j7v1jt90l808/einjp.Tarot.For.Beginners.Course.How.To.Read.Tarot.Cards.rar

Tarot For Beginner's Course How To Read Tarot Cards

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.