Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
missyou123
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting Vote_lcapLick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting Voting_barLick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting Vote_rcap 
tano1221
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting Vote_lcapLick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting Voting_barLick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting Vote_rcap 
大†Shinegumi†大
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
ronaldinho424
Engh3
Octubre 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» You Can Master EDM!
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:57 am por missyou123

» Workplace Safety: Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Setup
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:55 am por missyou123

» Unreal 5 Blueprint Tools For Artists
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:53 am por missyou123

» The Perfect Nginx Server - Ubuntu (24.04) Edition
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:51 am por missyou123

» Termux For Pentesters And Ethical Hackers
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:49 am por missyou123

» Tantra From The Modern Perspective
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:47 am por missyou123

» SDR for Ethical Hackers and Security Researchers 3.0
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:45 am por missyou123

» Reclaim Your Life Overcome Stress & Anxiety
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:43 am por missyou123

» Reading Body Language For A Competitve Advantage
Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:40 am por missyou123

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by Sting

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting Empty
MensajeTema: Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by Sting   Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting EmptyHoy a las 3:22 am

Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting 1ee4181fdf6c9cf1c5ba0762ed18c3fa

Danny Gill | Duration: 0:15 h | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 401 MB | Language: English

If you're looking to master one of the most beautiful and intricate songs by Sting, our "Shape of My Heart" guitar lesson is the perfect place to start. This note-for-note guitar lesson teaches you every detail of this iconic track, helping you unlock the emotion and subtlety within each note and chord.
The song "Shape of My Heart" is renowned for its delicate fingerpicking patterns, tasteful chord progressions, and melodic phrasing. The guitar work is mesmerising, showcasing a range of techniques that will expand your musical vocabulary and elevate your playing. In this lesson, we break down each section of the song with a focus on the key techniques used by the guitarists, helping you develop new skills while adding an iconic song to your repertoire. Danny Gill breaks down this classic track in this exclusive Lick Library video tutorial.
1. Shape Of My Heart[15:51]
Backing Tracks
1. Shape Of My Heart[04:42]
Homepage:
Código:
https://www.licklibrary.com/learn/lessons/sting/shape-of-my-heart
Screenshots

Lick Library - Shape of My Heart by  Sting 2243ef94379284b209bd984e08360c30

Download link

Say "Thank You"

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/da1f512edf894f5d3e0b17acddbe8841/wlhbx.Lick.Library..Shape.of.My.Heart.by.Sting.rar.html

ddownload.com:
Código:

https://ddownload.com/3l9wgsgcepl2/wlhbx.Lick.Library..Shape.of.My.Heart.by.Sting.rar

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.