Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
(2021) Project  Management Case Study Vote_lcap(2021) Project  Management Case Study Voting_bar(2021) Project  Management Case Study Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
(2021) Project  Management Case Study Vote_lcap(2021) Project  Management Case Study Voting_bar(2021) Project  Management Case Study Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
missyou123
大†Shinegumi†大
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» 4Videosoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.60 (x64) Multilingual
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyHoy a las 2:19 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» Maplesoft Maple 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyHoy a las 1:58 pm por tano1221

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyHoy a las 1:56 pm por tano1221

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyHoy a las 1:43 pm por tano1221

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyHoy a las 1:30 pm por tano1221

» Disk Pulse Pro/ Ultimate / Enterprise 16.2.24 
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyHoy a las 1:26 pm por tano1221

» Chaos Vantage 2.5.0 (x64)
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyAyer a las 10:34 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» R-Wipe & Clean 20.0.24634 (x86/x64)
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyAyer a las 10:21 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

» n-Track Studio Suite 10.1.0.8705 (x64) Multilingual
(2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyAyer a las 10:17 pm por ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

(2021) Project Management Case Study

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

(2021) Project  Management Case Study Empty
MensajeTema: (2021) Project Management Case Study   (2021) Project  Management Case Study EmptyMar Dic 01, 2020 8:32 am

(2021) Project  Management Case Study Df0a759c48f6fcfd462c93cb71cb7bea

[2021] Project Management Case Study
Duration: 1h30m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 170 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Practical Exposure to Implement Best Practices in the Most Practical Way to Manage Project

What you'll learn
LEARN how to manage the projects actually
MAKE the participants grow more empathetic
MAKE the Participants use system mapping
IDENTIFY the goals of the project, the deliverables, and the performance
LEARN to develop plans to achieve the goal
EXPLORE the various sides of a situation
LEARN to solve the actual concerns
HELP to think out of the box
PROVIDING an opportunity to use the skills and understand their utilization
GIVE the courage to take creative and calculative risks

Requirements
No prerequisites

Description
The PMP Project course will help you to deal with real-time situations and solve real-time problems. It will give you a lot of scope for practical knowledge and experience situations and deal with them that you have read in texts. The project-based learning widens your approach and scope of learning as it will give you a lot of space to explore and experiment.

PMP project course is designed by the eminent minds of the industry, keeping in mind the complexities involved in the management of projects. Thus, apart from learning from books, it is imperative to put yourself in the shoes of others to face the challenges practically and learn to solve them efficiently. This course will make you more confident about yourself and help you stand firm in complex and grave situations.

This course will help you learn to manage the projects, map situations, learn to identify the goal and achieve them through proper planning, give you an insight into the real situation, take risks and think out of the league in a certain situation.

The course is compacted with eight case studies to make your learning better. Some of the case studies that will be included in it are:

Project Management Certification as a communication and process toolset project management certification as a communication and process toolset

Strategic Human resource management in practice

Managing procurement agreements

Implementing Project Management Methodology to Drive Better Business Outcomes

And more....

Learning outcomes of the case studies

Helps in proper planning

Serve as a guideline for the instruction and the evaluation

Specify clearly what should be learned

Convey the goal and accomplishments

Problem-solving approach

Help in making decisions in a complex situation

Help to deal with ambiguities

Words of appreciation from the students

"Overall I had a good experience with Henry Harvin from the starting till the end. I always had what I required instantly. Most importantly I found the project really interesting and it has given me enough experience to deal with practicality. I just love the whole concept. Thanks." Mansi Arole

"I have been recommended for this test and it is Extraordinary, thorough and effective in delivering the content of this course. The projects and the case studies were bang on and very relatable to the real world. A must needed" Kapil Parekh

"I think the decision to get enrolled in this course was right. Two of my friends joined with me because I found the knowledge imparted was so interesting and the way the whole subject was dealt was just splendid. If you are serious about the PMP then you should go for it. A great way to learn things practically. Very nicely designed." Bruce Reyes

"I want to thank Henry Harvin for such a good initiative as it will really help us go a long way and [prepare well for PMP. It Is well designed and it is interesting. I have completed the whole test an interesting course that will keep you engaged and pass it and now I feel more confident and till the end, there is nothing to mug up but learn the real thing that belongs to the real world." Jignesh Kumar."

"You must go for it as it is a really interesting and creative concept. Not a new one but really creative! Very nicely prepared and the way the whole subject is treated is really nice. The trainer and even the participants were very cooperative that made the whole thing very good. Indeed, an eye-opener!" Sajid Hasan Rizvi

Who this course is for:
Participants who are enrolled for the PMP course
If you are appearing for the PMP exams
If you want to gain practical knowledge of managing projects
Project Managers
Students who want to pass the PMP exams with flying colors
DOWNLOAD:
Citación :

https://rapidgator.net/file/5a9460ce24c4d83155dc1c6604baa9aa/znwhc.2021.Project.Management.Case.Study.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/5E2A3F8B55DD83D/znwhc.2021.Project.Management.Case.Study.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/42e870dEc71eeC00/znwhc.2021.Project.Management.Case.Study.rar

(2021) Project Management Case Study

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.