Foro Wanako1
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro Wanako1

Programas Gratuitos, Desatendidos y Mucho más!!!

PortalPortal  ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  ConectarseConectarse  RegistrarseRegistrarse  
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Los posteadores más activos del mes
tano1221
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering Vote_lcapIntroduction To Aeronautical  Engineering Voting_barIntroduction To Aeronautical  Engineering Vote_rcap 
ПΣӨƧӨFƬ
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering Vote_lcapIntroduction To Aeronautical  Engineering Voting_barIntroduction To Aeronautical  Engineering Vote_rcap 
ℛeℙ@¢ᴋ€r
大†Shinegumi†大
missyou123
Engh3
ronaldinho424
Julio 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario
Últimos temas
» Cockos REAPER 7.18 (x86/x64)
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyAyer a las 5:22 pm por ПΣӨƧӨFƬ

» OpenCloner Ripper 2024 7.20.131 (x64) Multilingual
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyAyer a las 1:30 pm por ronaldinho424

» illustrate TuneFUSION R2024-06-28 Retail
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyAyer a las 1:26 pm por ronaldinho424

» R-Studio 9.4 Build 191332 Technician |Network Multilingual
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyAyer a las 1:22 pm por ronaldinho424

» AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.4.1 Multilingual+ WinPE
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyAyer a las 1:18 pm por ronaldinho424

» Irix HDR Pro / Classic Pro 2.3.28
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyAyer a las 4:27 am por missyou123

» Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro 1.6.0 Multilingual
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyVie Jul 05, 2024 7:58 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate 8.5.58 (x64) Multilingual
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyVie Jul 05, 2024 7:51 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

» ARES Commander 2025.1 Build 25.1.1.2142 (x64)
Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyVie Jul 05, 2024 7:43 pm por 大†Shinegumi†大

Sondeo
Visita de Paises
free counters
Free counters

Comparte | 

Introduction To Aeronautical Engineering

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
missyou123
Miembro Mayor
Miembro Mayor

Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering Empty
MensajeTema: Introduction To Aeronautical Engineering   Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering EmptyLun Oct 24, 2022 7:14 am

Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering A429fb65b727f6e78439a43005e4df3f

Last updated 5/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 516.57 MB | Duration: 1h 24m

Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals

What you'll learn
Understand the Fundamentals of Aeronautical Engineering
Understand the classification of Airplanes
Identify the control surfaces of an Aircraft
Understand how Airplanes generate lift and drag
Understand the Performance of Aircraft Engines
Understand the Concept of Mach Number
Requirements
Basic physics (High School Level) Not mandatory
Interest in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
Description
The Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering: Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals Course is a multidisciplinary course where you will study the Fundamentals of Aerodynamics, Aircraft Engines. My intention is that you fully understand the main topics regarding Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals.The structure of the Course is the following:IntroductionClassification of Aircraft & Classification of AirplaneControl SurfacesFundamentals of AerodynamicsAircraft EnginesMach Number, Reynolds Number and Boundary Layer.We will discuss topics such as Mach Numbers, Reynolds Number, Boundary layer and Control Surfaces and much more!The objective of the Course are for you to understand how Airplanes is able to fly, how the Drag is Generated in Aircraft as well as Lift related to the Drag and how the thrust provided by the engines. Engine types and comparison, which one is more efficient and why? control surfaces, Mach Number and Performance of the Aircraft depending on the Range and Weights.I encourage you to begin this journey to Aeronautical Engineering, you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course feel free to ask me or contact me and clarify it immediately, I will answer as quick as possible!About meLakshmanan KuppanchettyAeronautical EngineerMy name is Lakshmanan Kuppanchetty and I am 22 years old, I grew up in India.I studied a bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering and I am very thankful to everyone who is making this possible.My aim is to convince you that Engineering as well as career development and specifically Aeronautical Engineering are topics which can be faced if one is interested in them.Feel free to ask me for information regarding the courses or additional information on Aeronautical Engineering!I hope you find the courses useful and enjoy the material uploaded!Kind regards to all,Lakshmanan Kuppanchetty
Overview
Section 1: Short Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Overview
Lecture 2 Short Introduction
Lecture 3 Components of aeroplane
Lecture 4 Usage of components
Section 2: Classification of Aircraft & Classification of Airplane
Lecture 5 Classification
Lecture 6 General and civil aviation aircraft
Lecture 7 Cargo and military aircraft
Section 3: Control surfaces
Lecture 8 Control surface
Lecture 9 Secondary control surfaces
Lecture 10 How the control surfaces working?
Section 4: Fundamentals of Aerodynamics
Lecture 11 Fundamentals of aerodynamics
Lecture 12 Types of drag
Lecture 13 Lift drag calculations
Lecture 14 Stalling in aircraft
Section 5: Aircraft Engines
Lecture 15 Aircraft engine types
Lecture 16 Airbreathing engines
Section 6: Mach Number, Reynold's Number and Boundary Layer
Lecture 17 Mach number and calculations
Lecture 18 Reynold's number and calculations
Lecture 19 Boundary layer
Science Students

Introduction To Aeronautical  Engineering B5a397cbe66c0fa1bd4ead3354592320

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Código:

https://rapidgator.net/file/c82a0ea9fcddce12b85123a3b3ad32d7/ecduo.Introduction.To.Aeronautical.Engineering.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Código:

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f6116a1a1f136346/ecduo.Introduction.To.Aeronautical.Engineering.rar

nitroflare.com:
Código:

https://nitroflare.com/view/65C4A06ABA024AE/ecduo.Introduction.To.Aeronautical.Engineering.rar

1dl.net:
Código:

https://1dl.net/e0m90nmhge8m/ecduo.Introduction.To.Aeronautical.Engineering.rar.html

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.